Chapter 1 Nevaeh

6:30 pm rolled around I'm still at the store doing paper work. Sasha comes in my office with dinner, knowing that I was going to stay late making sure all the paper work and orders are complete to go out for shipment on Thursday.

"Heyyyyy girly!, I brought dinner I figure you wasn't going home anytime soon and that you wasn't going to cook either."

"Hey boo. thanks I appericate that, I'm just trying to get things done before this big ass sale that's coming." I said closing my laptop and dropping the pen on the desk.

"I hear you girl, but I think you need to take a break. Seriously Vaeh you haven't had time to do anything let alone hang out with Briettany and me." She said before putting a spoon full of food in her mouth.

I sigh knowing she right about what she was saying I just can't. I have to many things on my plate right now being from work getting everything straight to dealing with Trey. I just don't have the time right now to hang out with my girls.

"Look Sasha I know I know I know ok I just can't right now there are to many things that need to be done with the orders, papers, getting ready for the sale, and on top of all that I'm dealing with Trey and his.." I was cut off by her.

"Come on Vaeh really, I get everything else that's important, but Trey really I thought you left his ass last year."

"I thought......... I thought I was too Sasha. I love him so you wouldn't understand , so can we please just drop it ."

"I wouldn't understand.... wo...wow really Vaeh, you really just said that. I can't believe you out of all people Vaeh your going to tell me I wouldn't understand. Vaeh you of all people know what I have been through with my last relationship. You know... know what your right Vaeh, i wouldn't understand until he starts raising his hand and beating your ass." Sasha said. Closing her food then grabbing her stuff leaving me in my office with the last statement she just said.

I look at the clock on my night stand 10:00 pm it said, I took a deep sigh of relief knowing that I completed everything that needed to be done for the store. I start taking off my clothes heading to the bathroom to run some water for a nice hot bobble bath. Once I was done preparing my bath, I walked to the kitchen to make myself glass of wine. Laying in the hot bath sipping on wine always calmed my nerves after a long hard day of work. Not even 45 minutes of me being in the bath my phone starts going off on the sink. "ughhhh who the hell is calling me I'm trying to fucking relax, you know what they can wait." I said to myself, struggling my shoulders leaning back.

Laying in bed watching tv I realize I didn't look at the missed call I had from earlier. Grabbing my phone off the night stand I take a look at the missed called, its no other then Trey. When I looked at his missed call I was confused, he never leaves a voicemail. This was so unlike him to do so I listened to it and couldn't believe what I was hearing on the other end of the phone.

"ohhhhh yessssss daddy... mmmmm fuck right there baby. Shittttt Treyyyyyyyyyyyy I....... I'm commmmmmming." She screamed out his name.

"ahhhhhh ohhhhh fuck Diamond shhhhhhit girl, gone come on this dick. mmmmmhhhhmmm just like that keep throwing that ass back, ahhhhhhhhh fuck ." He grunted out before the phone ended.

I removed the phone from my ear not understanding what I just heard and what was going on. I felt so many emotions running through my body. I couldn't even cry if I wanted to I felt hurt, betrayed, and most of all angry is hell to the point I want to kill the both of them.

Later that night Trey came home to an empty house, he knew that if I was going somewhere I would usually call or text him. Trey didn't know what to think but all he knew that he needed to take a shower to get all the smell of sex and diamond off of him.

(FLASHBACK)

After I heard the voicemail I got up went to my closet found the sexiest dress and heels to put on cause tonight your girl was going out to have some fun. I called Sasha and Briettany told them to get dressed cause we going out, they both looked at me on the phone like I was crazy asking me what happened with they eyes. I told them I was going to tell them when they get to my house with that I blow them a kiss and ended the call so I could I get ready. They was all for it and so excited that I was finally going out in a long time since the accident of the my parents. I was taken out of my thought of my parents when my phone rang, walking over to the bed where I throw it after hanging up with girls. I looked at the picture of the person who was calling me and rolled my eyes. I told my self that I'm finally down with Trey ass I can't do this with him anymore I'm done. I let the phone ring as I got dressed to go out.

12:12pm and the girl walking was through my door talking loud is hell. I walk down stairs to the kitchen where Sasha and Briettany were. "Damnnn Briettany why your ass always got to be so damn loud". I signed watching pour a drink for the pre turn up.

"Girlll because i need it to be known that I'm on the house". She said turning around with a shot of patron.

She passed me one and then Sasha, we took out shots and then another one. After the shots I told the girls what happened with Trey and voicemail.

"I can't believe he would do some shit like that to you Vaeh." They both said at the same time.

"Well it is what it is... I over it I can't keep doing this with him. Like when the fuck am I gone find the right one. Cause I'm tired of being hurt and used." I said taking a another shot.

"He don't deserve you Vaeh he never have babes." Sasha said rubbing my back.

"Yea girl your prince is coming I know. Now pull your shit together and let's go before you change your mind." Briettany said hugging me then grabbing our things so we can leave.