{Suga's Gift}

Suga's POV
After the get together and the whole bonding time between everyone, Suga had to admit that he was a bit jealous. He was so used to having Jungkook all to himself after school and getting to laugh with just him but when everyone else was making him laugh and touching him, he just couldn't watch. But he was nervous and excited to give him his present for Valentine's day. He wanted to see his reaction. Everyone left and Tae was the last one to leave since they were so close. Suga got up out of his seat and bit his lip. "Uh..I have something." He grabbed the chair that was turned around and he rolled it towards the other. It had a huge teddy bear sitting on it as well as roses and chocolate. Suga nervously rubbed his neck and smiled a bit. "Happy Valentine's Day" He looked up to see Jungkook with wide eyes and lips slightly parted. Was he happy? Was he disgusted that a guy got him something? He couldn't tell so he started to get worried, his hands twitching. Jungkook fell silent in front of him. "um..im sorry hyung. I feel horrible...I totally forgot to get presents." Suga's heart sank. Those words played in his head over and over. "it's fine." He turned around and grabbed his bag, obviously not okay. "it doesn't matter." He then rushed out of the room, wanting to escape as he started to tear up. Usually he never got emotional like this but he took the time to get him something and got the courage to give him something, yet it seemed like Jungkook didn't give two shits about him. He felt a hand grab his and before he knew it he was slammed up against a locker. He looked up and in front of him was the one he was trying to escape. But he was closer than ever to him. Jungkook had an expression of guilt but it disappeared when he leaned in and kissed him quick, only lasting for about 5 seconds before pulling away. "I'll make you something." Suga was shocked, unable to move as he stood in silence. Jungkook adjusted his bag then started to walk the other direction. At this point, he didn't even care about stupid chocolates.