"Oh my God!" I yell out in pleasure as he lifted up one of my legs.

"Stop Benji! I still need to walk!" I told him. It was like his body was never in pain. He ignored me and kissed my leg in between slow strokes.

"Hold on!" He hissed as he got a few more strokes in. He fell on top of me as we came together.

"Get up." I tapped him. He got up and I quickly undressed, getting into the shower. He stepped in and started washing up with me.

"Now we're gonna be late." I rolled my eyes at him. I hated rushing to the airport. I liked to arrive early, that way I had time to eat and relax until it was time to board.

"Shut up. Our flight don't leave until 8 o'clock. You woke me up at 6 so chill." I rolled my eyes at him again before he smacked my butt.

"Keep rollin' your eyes and imma make 'em get stuck in the back of your head." He laughed. I washed off my body and stepped out of the shower before he pulled me back in. He got on his knees and placed my left leg on his shoulder.

"Oh my—" my sentence was cut short due to me biting my bottom lip. I placed my hand on his head as he looked up at me with lust in his eyes. His tongue flicked back and forth against my flesh before he sucked on my clit.

"Stop." I tried pushing him away but he grabbed my leg. My legs were shaking. He stood up and stuck his finger inside of me.

"You tryna make me crazy." I moaned while he sucked on my left nipple. "Yeah." He grinned before sucking on my neck.

"Benji!" I yell out in pleasure as he sped up. My breathing became heavy as I closed my eyelids.

"You gon' stop teasing me?" He questioned. I nodded my head yes while staring into his eyes.

"Cum for me mama." He mumbled onto my lips. I dug my freshly done nails into his skin as I felt butterflies in my stomach. I moaned out as I came. He licked his finger while turning off the water. Damn. I playfully hit his chest and he laughed as I tried to control my breathing. I stepped out of the shower and went to get dressed. What a morning.

I put on my Peach scented lotion before my bra and panties. Benji stood in his closet and stared at me the entire time.

"Nope. Not again." I laughed at him while he watched me get dressed. He didn't know but I was planning a special night for us while we were in Bimini and it was going to be a night to remember.

I put on my black leggings and pulled my black Nike fleece over my head. I wanted to dress comfortably for the airport since I wasn't going to do nothing but sleep anyway.

"Don't bring that country ass bonnet either!" He yelled from the closet. I rolled my eyes and sat my purple bonnet on the dresser. As long as I had my scarf, I was good.

Still, I made a mental note to stick it in my carry-on.

"Baby do you have everything you need?" I asked him. He chose now to finish packing his clothes. "Yeah." He told me.

"You sure?" I asked while looking at the chains that sat on the dresser. He looked back at me and noticed that I was staring at the dresser.

"I'm not gon' forget my chains." He said while dragging his suitcase out of the closet. He sat his red MCM book bag on the bed and placed his jewelry in it. I checked the time and looked at him. It was like I was traveling with a child. He moved as slow as a snail.