eighteen.

Noelle W.

"Benji get up

"Benji get up." I sang lightly in his ear. I made sure to get up an hour earlier than I planned because he wasn't a morning person. He mumbled before laying on his back. I guess trying to stretch his body out.

I slowly sat on top of him, making sure to sit directly on his member. "Benji." I kissed his neck.

"Stop Noelle." He mumbled.

"Baby, we're gonna miss our flight." I told him as I reached into his sweatpants. I bit my lip while stroking his dick.

"Noelle." He mumbled. I smirked and kissed his lips. I knew exactly how to wake him up.

"Benji." I moaned out while stroking him faster. He opened his eyes and pushed my hand away.

"Now you know that does somethin' to me." He told me and jumped up. I laughed at him and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush, rinsed it with cold water and placed the white toothpaste on it.

"You gon' leave me like this?" Benji asked while standing in the doorway. I looked down at his sweats and saw his dick poking, making me bite my lip.

"As much as I want to, I don't wanna miss our flight. But when we get to Nassau I'll give you all the lovin' you want." I told him before brushing my teeth. He smacked his lips together and turned on the shower. He was about to take a shower again. This time it was my fault. I washed my face next and felt him pick me up.

"Benji put me down!" I instructed.

"Okay." He threw me on the bed and pulled down my shorts.

"Stop." I told him while watching him grab the gold wrapper from his nightstand. He shook his head no and put it on.

"I'll be quick I promise." He told me, knowing he wasn't. I'm so glad I woke up an hour early.

"Benji wait—oh shit!" I yelled as he entered me. He sucked on my left nipple while pumping in and out of me. I bit my lip and shut my eyes. It felt so good.

"Damn." He grunted.

"What?"

"You're too wet." He bit his lip as he stared at me. He knew it drove me crazy. I was a little nervous the first time we had sex. I hated eye contact during sex. It made me feel like he was staring directly into my soul. Tai always joked around and said it was something called Soul Ties. Now, I was starting to believe her.

I placed my hands on his chest trying to push him away but he smacked my hands away. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. He gripped my legs and rammed into making me moan. He pulled out and rubbed his tip along my slit, teasing me. He smirked and bit his lip while looking at my pussy.