3 : the start

« Come on hurry or we're going to be late ! » Jimin said, breathing heavily while footing.

« We already are Minnie so I'm not going to run and sweat. Especially not for attending class. » answered Taehyung, one of his old highschool classmate.

« Well be late to yours if you want, I won't be to mine ! » the other one replied, running faster and leaving his friend behind.

« Bye, see you at lunch ! » the now far away smiling voice finally shouted.

The man in pink struggled to keep a steady breath. Going through halls and corridors, the campus had never felt so huge. He felt his legs become more weak and heavy with each step he took yet he couldn't help himself but run faster. It may explain why he hadn't seen the paper on the floor at a turning point. In any case it ended on him falling hard on the floor. Or was it ?

« God have mercy » a guy mumbled to himself and kept louder this time : « I mean I'm late too ? Is this a reason for doing a humanised bowling on campus ? I don't think so. Damn, I was feeling kinda good this morning for once and you just ruined my day I'm ... »

« I'm so sorry, I did not see you, I swear ! I slipped on something as I was running and you came out of behind a wall, and, and... » Jimin cut in, panickingly picking up everything that had fallen out of his bag and putting it back in.

« Hey kiddo, kid, listen. Sorry, if I knew you were this sensible I wouldn't have talked like that. It's okay, nothing's broken. Look, I'm fine, okay ? » finally looked up the guy.

Jimin finally raised his head too, blushing. His face reddened all the more when eyeing the victim of his fall. The guy had stopped talking as well, staring. A ray of sun made his hair shine, becoming a glittering intense black.

« Um... I » tried Jimin.

« Uh it's okay, I mean, yeah. I'm Min Yoongi by the way. » said the guy while giving out a hand.

The clumsy man shook it and answered : « Jimin. »

« Okay, Jimin, I should get going now but uh nice to meet you. » Yoongi said while helping them get up and brushing off any existing dust off of his clothes.

He gave a last look to the now paralysed man and left.

Jimin stood there, all alone now. Alone on the stage. Spotlights on him as if the light could speak at everyone his inner thoughts. He felt like the hero of a tragedy.

He had just met the most beautiful man of his life. That's right.

Jimin had never felt any romantic nor sexual desire for anyone before but he sure did felt something right now, whatever it was. But how could he ever be close to someone that look so stunning ? Moreover, an older one.

And so they never spoke again. Sometimes, he would see Min Yoongi in the corridors, far from him, or in the stairs, in the park and many other places. His always busy back or a glimpse of his glimmering hair. Min Yoongi never seem to see him though. But he didn't mind just observing because his new found crush revealed himself to be some kind of composing genius. Even though Jimin had never heared his singing voice, every year at the show, he could hear the tracks Yoongi composed for some students in vocal major. This was the closest he could get to him. Then, throughout the year he would invent choreographies with the songs created by Yoongi.

This year wouldn't be any different. Would it ?