Chapter 13

~hai hai hai hai hai hai hai. Long time no read, huh? Hehehehe. Ummm read my new book maybe? Burning Love (Jeff the Killer Fanfiction) um thank you buh bai now... No but seriously please read my new book >~< oh. Right. I was kidding about not updating. I already had this chapter planned :P enjoy the chapter! :D

WARNING: um never mind.

Chapter 13

"Well. Where is Jeff?" I asked Ben

"I already told you, I don't know."

"Didn't you say you talked to him before?"

"Yeah I did. But he moves around a lot. I talked to him in the woods last."

"I guess that's all the information I need."

"I'm gonna change." I told Ben. He nodded and left my room. I got up and changed into a white shirt, jeans, a cropped leather jacket and combat boots. I then sat on the bed to think about my plan. I find Jeff, kiss him and be teleported to England, or however 'chance' works. I find my family, go back to the U.S then... Then what? Did Jeff made me go back so that my family couldn't interfere with his love for me? If he did do that it's just selfish and wrong. I had to find him so that he could take me back. I don't care what it takes. He better not have laid a finger on my family.

I looked at my phone on the dresser. It said January 4th 3:15 pm. New Years had already passed. That means I had been out for three days. (Don't question my math). If I had been out for that long, wouldn't Jeff already be looking for me? He knew I was here. Unless he had been doing something more important. He better not have been killing my family. Well there's only one way to find out.

"Ben." I said as I came downstairs and grabbed a snack from the kitchen. "I'm ready."

"Fine. Come on let's go."

We decided to take my car. I drove all the way to the park which was at least five minutes away. It wouldn't hurt to walk but it was faster this way. We got out of the car and noticed no one was here. "I hope he's here." I said to Ben.

"He's probably not." He responded. I gave him a dirty look.

Ben and I walked all the way to the wooded part of the park. The snow had melted today which made things easier. I stopped when I'd came 2 feet away from entering. Ben stopped in front of me and turned around. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I heard whispers here before. This is also where Jeff had stabbed me. I can't go inside."

"Game face." Ben said. "Didn't you say you wanted to look for Jeff. You looked pretty serious about it . Now is your chance!"

"I...," was all I could say. Ben looked annoyed. He thought for a moment.

"Hey," he said. His voice was getting demonic again. "Why don't we play a game?" Ben walked over to a tree. "It's hide and seek. I count to ten while you hide and if I find you I will kill you, then I win the game! Doesn't that sound fun? Ok, I'm counting to ten now. Go ahead and hide. Good luck! You're gonna need it." Ben's voice was really demonic by now.

I had to move. I was anticipated to go back to my car, but Ben had did this for a reason, to get me into the woods. "Five!" He said. I made my move and ran into the woods. I kept running and running. Nothing was stopping me. I didn't even know where I was running but I just kept doing it. I made a wrong move and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I had bumped into a tree.

"Ahh." I said while rubbing my forehead. It was bleeding. I slowly started to get up. "God, that hurts." I mumbled.

"Boo."

"AAHH! Hey! Goddamnit Ben!" I yelled. Ben had scared me. I knew he wouldn't kill me and was just trying to frighten me.

"Wow you have a nasty gash on your forehead. Well at least I got you into the woods!" Ben said.

"It hurts." I told him quietly.

"Ain't that the truth? Come on, lets go find him."

"You seem more excited to find Jeff than I am." I started to walk with Ben.

"I don't know, I'm just bored. I'd do anything to do something fun. Other than killing. And your story seems interesting so I thought, why not?"

"Fair enough. I'm just glad that you're helping me."

"No problem, gorgeous."

I scoffed.

We continued to walk through the woods. Turning corners and jumping fallen branches. My stomach started to rumble. I shrugged it off. I wondered how could it rumble if I had just eaten a snack. Never mind. My hunger isn't as important as saving my family. I would just focus on finding Jeff and maybe it'll go away.

It didn't.

I started to moan in hunger. "Ben, you have anything to eat?" I asked.

"Nope. Maybe there's an apple tree or something somewhere around here."

I groaned. "Yeah, I hope."

Half an hour later we were still walking through the woods. Jeff was no where to be found. I lost hope in finding him. And in finding food. "Ben I give up. Lets go look somewhere else."

"You're the boss." Ben said. Running toward the exit at lightning speed. I guess Jeff isn't the only one who can run like that. I tried to keep up with Ben but he went so fast I couldn't even find him. Or the exit. I started guessing my way out of here. Every twist and turn I made led to nothing but more trees and bushes.

"Oh God I'm lost." I groaned. "Ben? Ben?! Where are you?!" I yelled out. No response. I was scared. Without someone there to protect me I felt useless. I heard the whispers again. "No. No no no please. Please!" I whispered. I held my head. The trees were spiraling before my eyes. A hallucination. I think I'm hallucinating. That must be it.

Nyleigh. Nyleigh. Nyleigh. You worthless fool. You'll die before you'll fall in love. The whispers said. I could hear more whispers. They were telling me to die. That I'll never make it. That I'm stupid, worthless, a mistake. That I was never meant to be born. To commit suicide would be my best chance. The voices were all piled up on each other. I couldn't even make out what they were saying. They gradually turned into screams. Loud ear ringing screams.

I continued to grab my head. It was too hard to stand so I fell down. I blinked. The woods was burning. I couldn't see anything but fire. Like in my grandmothers fireplace. I screamed and cried. I had a massive headache. I screamed and blinked again. All I could see was the fire and a tall black and white figure above me.

"The first born child was never meant to be." It said.

I screamed once more. Then my vision faded to black.