Chapter 8

~Hai there :3 sorry for the previous chapter. I know it was pretty short >.< I know, pretty much ALL of my chapters are short. Please

don't pelt me with sweet potatoes. I'll try to do better. Please master, just give me one more chance! ;~; ~

Chapter 7, i mean 8

"Don't you knock before you enter someone's room?" Jeff said while laying on my bed.

"Get out of here. Now." I spoke with anger in my tone.

"What makes you think you're so tough, princess?"

"Don't call me that. Now get-"

"Nyleigh! I need to ask you something!" My sister yelled from her room.

"Get out of here, now!" I ordered Jeff, getting out of my room.

Why must he be here? I guess coincidences do work in mysterious ways. One minute I'm thinking about the guy, and the next he shows up in my bedroom. Why me?

"What's your question?" I asked Mari, leaning against her door.

"It's a... Girly question."

"Girly?"

"You remember Cameron? The new kid at our school?"

"Nope. But you can continue."

"Well, we've been chatting for a couple of days, and since then we became friends. We both exchanged numbers, and he just texted me."

I waited for her to finish, but I guess I had to ask.

"What did he text you?"

"It's a really cheesy lovey, dovey text. Here let me show you."

The text said: hi beautiful (kissy face emoji) I kinda missed u. We're not in school anymore so I miss the convos we have 2gether. Anyway I wanted 2 ask u something rly important. Would u care 2 b my 'thing.' Srry I kno tht sounded weird, but what I meant by it is would u like 2 b my girlfriend. I rly like u, I guess I just didn't have the balls 2 tell u in person. U don't have to respond if u don't want 2. Bye. ❤❤❤

"Oh my God." I said covering my mouth.

"Is it bad that I laughed at it. I don't like him that way. I mean he is pretty cute, but, no."

"What if you just text him 'K,' boys hate that."

"No way! I'm serious, what do I do?"

"Just let him know that you wanna be friends. When guys know they've been friendzoned, they won't try to 'escape.'"

"You sure?"

"You're getting advice from your older sister, of course I'm sure. Now if you'll excuse me I got some business to take care of."

"Ok thanks Ny."

"No problem."

With that, I left Mari's room, and went into mine.

No sign of Jeff, thank God. But I had this sick feeling inside of me, that he'd just pop out of no where to scare me. I was right.

"Jeff, I know you're still here." I said walking to my dresser, and putting away my Santa hat.

" Come out come out wherever you are." I tried to sound a bit like him.

I was about to walk over to my bed before I felt a hand cover my mouth, and drop me to the ground.

I fell really hard on my chest and Jeff was on top of my back.

"Get off me!" I yelled, trying to hit Jeff from behind me.