Chapter 6

~lHELLO! I am extremely angry today :) so instead of taking my anger all out on my pillow, I'll just give my last pieces of happiness to

you guys! :D. Ok? Ok! Umm, thinking, I'm thinking. I still don't know what else to tell you guys, but don't let me stop you from

reading!~

Chapter 6

Jeff quietly crept the door open. It made a very small creak, not enough to wake the couple. But it wasn't a couple. It was just a lady. Great, that means I'll probably will have to kill the kid.

Jeff asked me if I wanted to take the kill. Thank God.

"Yeah I'll take this one." I whispered.

I crept up like a mouse near the bed and Jeff stayed near the door. The lady looked like she was in her mid twenties, she probably had her kid while she was young. She must've been pretty successful, though. She had a pretty big house.

I reached my hand behind me, signaling for Jeff to give me his knife. He gave it to me, and I rose it to the air.

The woman's eyes shot open as I quickly inhaled. Fear was in her eyes, I just couldn't do it.

"I'm sorry." I whispered before looking away, and stabbing her right in the chest, before she could yell.

I had did it. I just did something I promised I wouldn't do in my whole life. I had killed an innocent being.

Quickly, I dropped the knife to the floor and sat down with my head buried in my knees. I couldn't live with the fact that I killed a person. Quietly, I started to sob.

Jeff walked over to me and bent down to grab his knife. He kept looking at me, probably trying to figure out what to say.

"You could go home now if you want to, Nyleigh." He said trying to sound apologetic.

"Take me home."

"What?"

"Nothing. I didn't say anything." I said lifting my head and getting up.

Take me home? What was I thinking?! I guess I just wanted some comforting, but not from...Him.

"I'm going now, I hope you keep your promise."

"Maybe. Now hurry if you don't want to hear a little girl scream."

He had better keep his promise, because after that night, I never, ever wanted to see his face ever again.

I quickly and swiftly exited the house, and ran back to mine. I went into my back yard, and looked at my bedroom window.

"How the hell am I supposed to get up there?" I said to myself.

How did Jeff even get up there? I guess insane people have crazy talents.

Looks like I'm going to have to take the front door.

I swiftly opened the front door, and crept inside. The house was completely dark, and I couldn't see a thing. Good thing I knew a trick. I closed my left eye and looked around with the other. I slowly took one step at a time in the stairs, tip-toed down the hallway, and went into my room.

"Why me?" I whispered to myself before passing out on my bed.

2 hours later

At 5 a.m I woke up again. Good thing I did because my sleeping position was pretty uncomfortable.

I sat up, and took off my shoes and jacket. I suddenly smelled this horrid aroma of blood, and puke.

I looked down at my shirt, and saw that it was covered in blood and that I smelled like Jeff, gross!

I covered my mouth in shock and quickly got up to change. I folded my bloody t-shirt and tossed it under my bed so I could get rid of it in the morning. I also couldn't take a shower now because it would wake my parents, so I decided I should take it in the morning.

After I finished I flopped back into bed. Maybe now I could get some REAL sleep.

"MORNING!!!!"

"AAAAAAAGH!" I yelled falling out of my bed.

"You little twat, you scared me!"

It was 10 o clock in the morning, and my sister decided it would be a great idea to wake me up by scaring me. And filming it.

"HAHAHA! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!"

"You little piece of-"

"Look!" She interrupted me by showing me her phone. It had the film if me falling out of bed.

I quickly took her phone out of her hands, and pulled her arm really hard. That's what we did to each other as kids, when we were mad.

"Ow! Ok I'm sorry! God, your pulls have gotten stronger since last time."

"Yeah you better be sorry, you little twat."

Mari giggled. She won't be for long, when I'm the one filming her.

"Ugh! What's that disgusting smell!" She said holding her nose and fanning. "Is that you, Ny?

"I don't know what you're talking about." I got up and grabbed a long sleeve grey black striped shirt, and black leggings.

"You smell like you've rolled around in your own poop!"

"Thanks for giving me the image."

"Well you deserve it, for what you did to my arm."

"I guess being stabbed in the arm hurts way less, than having your arm being pulled."

"Ok, ok I'm sorry. But it still hurts. And if I were you I would take a shower, now."

"Why do you think I'm getting out my clothes, genius?"

"Ugh, whatever just please take a shower."

"Yeah, yeah now leave." I said pushing Mari out of my room.

I locked my door, and dropped to the floor (unintentional rhyme! Whoop whoop!). I started to think about what had happened last night. It happened all so fast. I don't get why anyone would kill. Personally, I think killing isn't fun, and that it doesn't take away any stress at all. Those are stupid reasons.

I chuckled to myself and said "why me?"