Chapter 14

«A/N: heyyy guys long time noooo read, eh? IM SORRY OK I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH MY SO MUCH STUFF PLEASEE FORGIVE MEEE:-(((. I've gotten so much summer reading and on top of that I had a job over the summer I just couldn't update, I could only read in my spare time. Sorry, again :-(. but I created a twitter account though :) @sorrynocake and I have a vine woop woop! I make 5sos and Selena edits @rae oK but anyway new chaptahh»

I heard the crickets outside chirp with the mixture of owls hoo-ing in the distance. My eyes squinted as I felt a bright light shine on them. I put my hands over my eyes and turned to the side of what felt like a bed. I was being shaking by someone.

"Wake up Ny. Come on." The voice said. It was Jeff's.

My eyes suddenly shot open once I had heard it. I looked at him. He shone the flashlight he was holding in his face making his brown eyes light up. He looked so beautiful right now. His face was full of worry, then relief once I had sat up to look at him. I stared at him for a long time, not knowing what to say.

"Ny?" He said quietly, concerned I hadn't said anything. "Are you ok?"

I didn't feel like speaking. I was way too tired to do anything at all. But I had to give him some response. I bit my bottom lip and shook my head.

"What's wrong?" He held my wrist. I felt so tired and I really wanted to lay down. I felt my head drop onto his chest, then me and him onto the bed.

"I'm... Tired." I managed to say almost in a whisper.

He didn't say anything, then wrapped his arms around me so my head was buried in his chest.

I shivered. Why was it so cold? I could see curtains in the distance in the room flow from the wind. I wasn't wearing my jacket anymore. Just my white shirt and jeans. I guess Jeff had felt me shiver, given that he sat up to take off his jacket, revealing his bare chest. He had abs, obviously considering he runs and moves a lot. They also had scars on them. There was one long jagged line going straight down the middle of his chest. My hand faintly and lazily grazed over his scar.

He looked down at my hand and gently gripped it. He put his finger on my chin to lift my head up. I looked at him and sat up on my knees so I could push his bangs out of his eyes. His beautiful, soulless eyes.

I pushed his hoodie he was about to put on me off the bed. It was my bed. I finally realized it was my room once I got my shit together.

The moon shone on me from the window across the room. Making my face illuminate in the dark room. "You are so fucking beautiful." Jeff said to me, putting a side of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm not-

"Yes you are." He interrupted me. He started to leave a trail of kisses on my neck.

"You're so...damn...beautiful." He said between kisses. He moved down to my collarbone, finding my spot which made me moan. He looked at me and smirked. I leaned in to lock lips with his. I gently bit his lower lip. He smirked and leaned in to kiss me again. Instead his tongue found a way into my mouth and mine into his. His dominating. I gently pulled on his hair whilst his hands moved down my waist and gripped my butt.

We both stopped at the same time to breathe. Then when went back to make out again I took over. I guess he had found it cute that I was taking over, then he dominated again. We finally stopped, then he started to leave little kisses on my jawline, then slowly pushed me down on my bed. I cuddled up against him, tracing little circles on his chest while he played with my hair.

My breathing had slowed down, and my eyes were getting sleepier. Before I let myself drift off to sleep I mumbled a goodnight to Jeff.

"Night...beautiful"