Chapter 13.5

In the middle of the baseball tournament...

(Y/N)'s POV

Looks like the king made his move...

The opponent's team defense was quite tight because Principal Asano knew bunts are the only technique they can do. This will be a little difficult. Ugh, that 'brainwashed' look on their faces. Disgusting and ridiculous...

Oh wait I know this part. It's where Principal Asano has a long shitty monologue in which determined and motivated these dumbasses.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and watched how the game plays. Okajima seems to be the next one to hit the ball but again, this part is where he panicks and Sensei, too. I shook my head just thinking of it.

"Strike Three, batter out!"

Once it's time for their break, I looked up at Karasuma-sensei and he looked like he's in deep thought.

I should surprise him a little bit. "Koro-sensei's and the principal's methods are similar, huh sensei?" I smiled coldly as he glanced at me.

"How did you know-" Karasuma sensei was about to ask but I cut him off. "Let's just say a little writer told me..." (A/N: Stop breaking the fourth [MARIA] wall, (Y/N)! XD)

He was confused, I can see it in his eyes... and his VERY thin eyebrows. I just chuckled a little then said, "Nevermind. Let's just see how this scene goes."

"I get it now, Karasuma! In other words, with ball and stick, you..." Bitch sensei suddenly exclaimed, making me ignore her because of the double meaning she will say... It's like everything she says, triggers me. Damn, the pervertness of my mind functions again...

------

Well, I got bored since I know how things will play out so, I decided to go for a drink near the school.

I went in front of a vending machine, inserted a dollar and picked (F/D). As I was about to crouch down and picked it up, a shadow loomed over and snatched it. Okay, that pissed me off.

"What do you want, asshole?" I don't care who the hell this person is, but the fact that he/she took my food or drink, that person should be prepared to go in hell.

I stood up and looked at the person who stole my drink. "Well well well, what an unpleasant surprise...

Asano Gakushuu." I stated unemotionally as I looked over my drink. Just wait a little longer (F/D), I'll save you and drink you!

I looked over at his back and saw his little minions. "Always bringing your slaves anywhere, hmm?"

His minions reacted saying they weren't slaves or anything. "Ah, I guess you're his pets after all." And now, they were furious and it's hard to contain my laugh since they looked so... ludricous.

"So what brings you here, carbon copy of Principal? I should be honored since THE Asano Gakushuu, first in everything in academics, payed attention to a mere, humble person like me, a Class E student."

He smirked and I knew shits are coming. "(Y/N) (L/N), you've changed." He chuckled, "From quiet, emotionless and abstracted robot to feisty, mischievous and brisk girl. Who knew that the Ice Princess could have expressions other than being cold?" He opened the cap of my drink and took a sip.

I glared at him because it should have been me, the one who should drink that because I paid it. (A/N: It should have been my lips he kissed. Oops. XD)

"State your damn business with me, Gakushuu. I don't have time for your childishness."

"Back to being cold. I just wanted to know the things the Class E are hiding." Asshole said as his eyes glinted and his pets creepily giggled.

"Oh, so now you're sticking your nose into other business? My, my I never thought I would see this side of you, hmm? But what does it have to do with me? I'm just a failure student."

"That's it. You're in that class so, you should know what's going on in there. And I have a proposition for you, tell me what's going on and I'll bring you up to the Class A."

I showed an ' I'm thinking and considering his offer but bullshit, I will not ' pose and a few seconds of silence fell among us.

Until I broke that silence, "What makes you think I'll agree to that dumb proposition of yours and also, what makes you think I'm going to tell you? Go ask your oh-so-great father then." I smirked because I knew his father won't tell him anything. He glared at me as I composed myself and smirked even more. Fight me, cunt. But I'm still pissed at him.

Damnit, he drank all of my (F/D). That bitch...

"Well, since you took my favorite drink away from me and I don't have any purpose to stay here. Ciao~" I turned and walked away as I heard the protests of his pets saying I'm a disrespectful woman, etc.

Looks like I've won this time, Asano.

Gakushuu's POV

As I stared at her retrieving form, I smirked slightly because I've taken more interest on the Class E and....

Especially at the Ice Princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Two updates in a day! YAY!!! XD

Don't forget to Vote and Comment! See you next chapter. Byeee~