Prologue

He screamed internally at the sight in front of him. He knew he liked him, but was everything necessary? He knew he should be discreet about it but he can't hold on any longer. He knew that one move is all it takes to change his life but his self control has dropped down to the level as how he saw himself at this moment, weak. What did he do to deserve this?

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jimin asked on his knees to a pretty girl who goes by the name Lace. Jimin slightly turned his head to his left and found Jungkook standing there, staring at him.

Jungkook knew that Jimin didn't really want her, the older guy was just making him jealous because he knew it would make Jungkook realize that he really likes his hyung. Jungkook pretended to be happy which created a frown on Jimin's face as he looked away, averting their eye contact. Jungkook knew that Jimin would not be happy with her, or did he really?

"Yes!" Lace replied with a huge smile on her face which reached from ear to ear. Jungkook's heart fell at that single word. They were official and he couldn't do anything to stop it.

The crowd, which gathered at the very moment Jimin spoke through a megaphone which earned everyone's attention, started to disappeared and only Jimin and Lace were left in the middle of the soccer field, with Jungkook staring at the distance.

"Hey! You should probably stop staring, it seems to be draining you." His bestfriend, Taehyung, spoke up on the plans of wanting to redirect his attention.

He knows. He knows how Jungkook fell for the other guy, how he feels towards him and how he wished it was him he was hugging instead. They were bestfriends for almost six years now, never separating with each other. Secrets are an uncommon thing between them, even before Jungkook came out, Tae already knew it. They know every cracks and crevices of each other. Regardless, Jungkook was not a guy who keeps secrets, not even secrets about himself and from himself.

"Did it looked too obvious?" Jungkook shyly asked, hiding the slight blush that formed on his cheeks.

"No! Of course, not. Your 30 minute stare really didn't gave you off." Tae said with a hint of sarcasm in it.
Jungkook punched his arm softly and shrugging afterwards at the thought of it.

Jungkook sighed slowly. "Why" Jungkook spoke to himself, unaware that Tae heard him which caught the older guy's attention.

"I'm sorry. Why are you asking yourself why? We both know that he really didn't deserved you." Tae wanted to cheer his bestfriend up, he knew all too well that Jungkook was sinking fast into a quicksand of regrets.

"I'm sorry hyung. I just am so confused. And we also both know that it's the other way around." Jungkook looked up to his hyung with sadness painting his face and almost on the verge of tearing up, he returned his gaze to the floor when he saw the look of concern on his hyung's face.

"Just...Just stop thinking about him, okay? I'm here for you, why not be here with me too? You seem so lost." They've treated each other as brothers, and seeing Jungkook sad made Tae to feel exactly the same.

"You're right hyung." Tae saw how Jungkook was making an effort on assuring his hyung that he will be okay and that he will listen, but he knew better.

"I know you're still not with me" Tae started and reached for Jungkook's chin and pulled it up, eyes making contact. "I know something to cheer you up." He continued and then grabbing Jungkook by his wrist and dragging him to the nearest coffee shop. He knew Jungkook would always forget problems when he drank his pumpkin spice latte, so there they were.

"Now, listen to me when I say this." Tae handed him his coffee, his own macchiato in his other hand. "Move on. You deserve so much better. In the first place, he shouldn't have came into your life."

"I know, but in the first place, I shouldn't have taken every move he makes as a sign that he also likes me. In the first place, I should've shut him off when he hadn't said anything that would make me grab onto a thin piece of thread! In the first place, I shouldn't have been too stupid to actually think he would acknowledge a guy like me!" Jungkook exclaimed and Tae was shocked about how his voice sounded with a mix of anger, sadness and regrets all over it.

Jungkook was now not the only one in the verge of tears as Tae's vision began to blur when tears began to form at the bottom of his eyes.

"Just...come here." Tae had nothing else in mind to say and just pulled Jungkook into a hug. He was surprised that the latte was not holding him when it was supposed to, it was the first time this happened and he knew instantly that this wasn't just a mere problem but more of a crisis.

Jungkook has fallen hard and it has not even been over 2 weeks ago when it happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story would be updated thrice a week. I'm sorry in advance if you hate it ;-;