꧁ final

Nara dragged her luggage inside the building as her eyes wandered on the large monitor displaying all the flights and check in counters. Her eyes caught her flight number and immediately she headed to the counter for a check in. She was already running late, so she had no time to wait.

After receiving her boarding pass, Nara had an hour before her final check in. Her eyes landed on a familiar figure who was waving to her side. Without a second thought she walked towards her. Nara bowed slightly as the woman gave her a hug.

"I wish you all the best, and make sure you return as a doctor." She said, a soft look in her eyes. "Thank you for everything, Madam." Nara bowed to her principal as she watched her leave after. Before she could even turn around someone else jumped from her back and hugged her tightly.

"Sunmi, stop choking me." Nara managed to push her off of her. She turned around and clutched on her dear friend tightly. Both of their excitements turned into tears. Everything started to sink in that they were actually separating. She thought this day would never come.

"I fucking told you that you'll leave me, but you never believed me." Sunmi cried. Nara laughed a little but she was deeply sad to leave. "You're not a dumbass afterall." Nara replied in their hug. Both girls pulled away only to witness red eyes and tears from each other's faces causing them both to laugh.

"You better comeback richer than me or I'll chop your hair off." Sunmi threatened. Nara touched her hair which Sunmi forced her to cut recently. She cut it off short to her shoulders which almost made Nara cry but Sunmi was awfully happy and kept telling her she looked hot. Nara wasn't the type to cut her hair because she liked it long but losing a bet with Sunmi was damn wild.

"I'll make you fucking bald." Nara laughed and the two girls hugged again. "At this point, I'm never getting my hug." They both heard a male's voice and broke the hug. However, Nara's anticipation was wrong when it turned out to be Jisung instead. Nonetheless, she gladly gave him a hug since he was a great friend as well.

"Don't worry, Felix is gonna love your hair." Hyunjin commented as he gave Nara a hug. At the mention of his name, all five of them became silent. Nara wanted to ask where he was but her ego was telling her not to so she kept quiet. Deep down inside she hoped someone would tell her what happened to him.

She hadn't seen him ever since they were both discharged from the hospital. However, he made a promise to see her for their 'first time'. Nara couldn't understand what he meant by that because he chuckled every time she asked him. He told her to trust him.

Nara couldn't even contact him as she didn't possess his number and asking for it would be one hell of embarrassment. The thought of not seeing him made her sad, she missed him a lot but she could never bring that up. The four would laugh at her. It had been a month since they last met. She looked around unconsciously, eager to spot his presence but he was nowhere in sight.

"He'll come, I'm sure." Sunmi said assuringly as she noticed the eager in Nara's eyes. The girl could only flash a sad smile and tried to lift the atmosphere up. The five of them started chatting and having a little throwback until it was finally time to board. Nara looked around her one last time and there was still no sign of Felix.

"He couldn't make it, he said he was sorry." Seungmin said after hanging up from the phone call. Nara felt her heart dropped at the sound of that but she kept on a stoic face. She smiled softly and hugged them for the last time before leaving. She spotted Sunmi tearing up again and wanted to hit her but time wasn't in their side. She glanced one last time, hoping Felix would come like he always did but to her avail he didn't.

Her heart broke a little, she had to admit that. This would be their last time seeing each other but he wasn't there. Sighing, she crossed the border line, she wasn't turning back this time. Tears filled her eyes but she fought it back from falling. She didn't know what Felix meant by meeting for the 'first time' but she decided to trust him.