꧁ seven

"I feel like a prostitute."

Nara pulled the hem of her overly body-hugging dress lower to cover her exposed thighs. Sunmi ignored her and grabbed her hands and dragged her to the dancefloor.

"You should act like one or they'll kick us out. Come on, we don't have school tomorrow. It's time to forget that stupid scholarship." Sunmi said with a reassuring smile and started dancing on the floor. Nara scoffed at how carefree she was and joined bobbing her body on the center.

The two girls were enjoying themselves quite well. For a moment, Nara forgot about all her tears. She was actually glad she came here, not that her parents ever cared about her whereabouts anyway. She wanted to forget, she wanted to remove her old self. It was no for a new life, she should get use to this as this was her only path anyway.

Just like my mother.

The voice in her head got her stop dancing. Horror flashed through her eyes. No. She vowed to herself she never wanted anything to do with her parents. Sharing the same blood was disgusting enough, she was not going to become her.

Nara left Sunmi enjoying herself on the crowded dancefloor. The music was beating so loudly, Nara wished it would actually occupy her mind and drift away her consciousness. She hated it that every time she was about to ruin her life, her brain would always stop her from doing so. Most of the times she'd won but sometimes she lost.

"Would you like a drink?"

Nara looked up and met eyes with the bartender. She held out her hand, indicating she was fine. But then, she heard another voice. "Give her one, it's on me." A guy next to her spoke. Nara looked next to her, he wasn't drunk. He looked a little too stylish for a place like this.

She didn't want to judge, but a guy like him should have girls clinging on his side. He looked hella wealthy. Unfortunately, he looked a little older than she was. Sunmi would love him, she thought to herself.

"Thanks, but I'm fine." Nara rejected. "Oh no, I insist. Men should be nice to women, especially a pretty one like you." He said and started moving closer to her. Nara wanted to punch him. For a stylish guy like him, he was sure cheap in flirting. Fighting with him was useless, so she decided to accept the offer. Besides, she hadn't had alcohol before.

When the drinks came, the guy handed it to her and Nara gave him a thankful smile. The glass was just a medium sized glass. She gulped before putting her lips to the glass. Then, she flushed it down her throat. The burning sensation of the taste made her head hurt. Involuntarily, she shut her eyes as the taste slowly dissolves in her mouth.

Ugh, how does Dad drinks this everyday? She thought as she placed the glass on the counter, almost slamming it.

"Not a drinker, huh?" He asked, she could tell he had been looking at her the whole time she was tasting the new feeling. "I rather punch my problems away than this." Nara answered. She wasn't interested in this guy. However, at the moment her head was properly functioning and she couldn't think of anything to get him away from her.

She didn't know the alcoholic affect would come this fast. Nara could literally feel her body was swaying lightly, and her senses were far from her reach. Everything seemed so blurry and calm. What the fuck is in that? She looked back at her glass then at the guy.

Then it hit her. Immediately she walked away from the bar and towards the dancefloor, she had to look for Sunmi before she passed out. The guy must've put some drugs in there or something. Her droopy eyes finally caught Sunmi dancing at the center, just as she was about to approach her, her legs became wobbly. Then, she felt a tug in her arm and she spun around to see the same guy holding her wrist. Next thing, pitch darkness.

꧁꧂

Shit.

Nara shot her eyes open only to find herself in a luxurious room. She was laid on a king sized bed, judging from the design, she was probably in a hotel room. She looked down on her body, she still had her clothes. Although unsure if it was something good but at least she knew no one touched her before.

Immediately, she sat on the bed and the after effect came. She felt a painful throb on her head from the drink yesterday. Ignoring the pain, she knew she had to escape before that weird guy came. Nara removed her high heels and started walking towards the door. Just as she was about to hold onto the doorknob, she watched it being twisted open.

As a reflex, she was ready to use her shoes as a weapon. She raised it up, ready to attack. As soon as the door pushed open, she immediately hit the male causing him to let out a painful groan. Nara hurriedly tried to escape from the room when he grabbed her wrist. She aimed and was about to give him a second blow when,

"Nara, it's me!" Her eyes rounded at the mention of her name. She looked down on the guy's face.

"Felix?!"

꧁꧂

🐾I'm glad some of you actually enjoyed this fic :))