꧁ two

"Get off of me!"

The girl gave him a glare as she pushed him off of her. She didn't even bother to look back and continued walking down the hallway. She ignored him waving as she walked away.

As she approached her locker, she unlocked it and started to get her books for the first lesson. Her hands were busy with her books but her mind kept on recalling what happened. She hated it when he came close to her, it was annoying.

"Hey, Nara."

A voice called but the named girl didn't even bother to greet back. She was pissed off and she wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone else.

"Woah, what's with the long face?" Nara slammed her locker shut and was face to face with her classmate. Her hair was tousled, and judging by her messed up uniform, Nara could tell she had been running.

"Your alarm didn't go off again?" Nara made a face as she eyed her from top to toe. "Nah, I just don't want to wake up." The girl answer and both of them started walking towards class. Unfortunately for them, they weren't in the same class. One, because Nara was a smart girl where as her friend was just plain lazy.

"See you after school, bitch." Her friend pouted her lips as if giving her a kiss and walked the opposite direction. Nara rolled her eyes and slide the door in front of her open.

As she stepped into class some students were looking at her and started talking. She didn't have to ask, it must've been something related to what happened with Felix and her down the hallway earlier. Well, he was the school's sweetheart anyway.

As if he heard her mentally cursed him, Felix and his friend, Seungmin walked into the class. At that moment, every one in the class could see who had a crush on him and who didn't. Oblivious, was the word they never learnt.

Felix was about to take a seat when he turned around and caught Nara's eyes. He placed his bag on his chair and walked towards her. He had a sheepish smile on his face, one that she wanted to rip off so badly. She never understood what was his deal to always butt in her business.

"Hello, Nara." He waved at her, greeting with his awfully deep voice. His face and his voice was a total heaven and hell. His personality moreover, didn't match at all.

Nara glared at him, a sign to tell him to get lost and she wasn't in the mood. "Awh, come on Nara. You can't be mad at me." Felix joked and took a seat next to her. He didn't stop there, he started to tug her arm and acted all adorable that made Nara want to step on him.

"I told you to scram." Nara pulled back her arm, trying to get him release her but then he had a strong grip to annoy her. "Not until you forgive me." He said and started making faces before flashing his smile again.

Nara didn't know how many times she had rolled her eyes today. "Stop being an asshole, you're sitting on someone else's chair." Nara said and motioned at a student behind Felix. The boy followed her eyes and looked back. Jinyoung was standing there awkwardly, as he wasn't sure what he was interrupting.

"Jinyoung can sit at my place. I'll stay with you until you forgive me." Felix ignored Jinyoung and smile at Nara.

Nara was far pissed than ever. She gave him a smug smile and closed the distance between their faces. The whole class was watching and she could hear some girls were disagreeing with what she was getting to. She stopped when her face and Felix's were only two inches apart.

"Fuck off."

She whispered and kicked Felix's chair. Fortunately, Felix was quick enough to balance himself from falling. He chuckled and walked back to his seat. Jinyoung was confused with their little interaction, not just him, the whole class were.

꧁꧂

The last bell rang and the boys were the fastest to stand up from their seats. Seconds later almost half of the class was empty. Everyone was as quick as ever to get out of school.

Nara gathered her stuffs on the table and shoved it in her bag, she walked out of the class and was about to head straight to her locker.

"Boo!" Someone lightly pushed her, but it took more than that to surprise her. "You'll never scare me, Sunmi." She scoffed as they walked down the hallway together. "Oh, I will one day." Sunmi said mischievously and waited for Nara to keep her books in the locker.

"So, care to join me today?" Sunmi asked and playfully raised her eyebrows. "If it involves waiting the two of you while you make out, count me out." Nara said. "No, he has work today. I'm just gonna go out for a little drink." Sunmi smiled, Nara knew well what she meant.

"It's 4, the club isn't open until 10," Nara knocked her head. "And I have an essay to pass up by tomorrow." She waved her notebook and closed her locker. Sunmi touched her head, pretending to be shocked with her hit. Then a pout was formed on her lips.

"You're boring." Sunmi said as she rushed after Nara who was walking ahead of her.

"Really? But how come I'm your only friend?"

꧁꧂

🐾Well, there's not much to say here. But thank you so much those who read nightingale the story was ranked #357 on short story!! Love you people!