Zayn sick at school💙

Zayn woke up with a killer headache that morning. "Zayn! Time for school!" He heard is father called out. He groaned in annoyance and got up.

A dizzy spell washed over him and he sat back down. He knew he was sick. He can't be sick. Not today. He had his advanced math test today that he couldn't miss.

He got ready as best as possible trying to ignore the headache, but it only seems to be getting worse. He went downstairs where his fathers and Niall were.

He grabbed some toast a bacon before sitting at the table. "You alright bub? You look a little pale." Harry said. "I'm fine dad. Just a headache."

They dropped the topic and began eating. Louis had to go into the studio today to finish up a song so that gives Harry the task of taking Niall and Zayn to school.

The slightly bumpy car ride to school made Zayn's headache worsen, not to mention Niall's constant yapping.

"Niall, would you shut up for once!" Zayn yelled making Niall whimper. "Zayn Tomlinson-Styles you will not speak to your brother that way. Now apologize." Harry snapped. Great. Now his dad is in a pissy mood.

"Sorry, Niall. Sorry Dad."

"Don't let it happen again." They continued driving in silence since Niall didn't bother talking again. "Good luck on your test." Harry told him before they left the car.

On his way home, Harry was still upset at how Zayn snapped like that at Niall. He however brushes it off as hormones.

"Mate, you look like shit." Caleb, Zayn's friend, said as he saw him at the lockers. "I feel like it too."

"Your parents don't know you're sick?"

"No. It was just a headache this morning so it's not like they wouldn't send me school anyways. Plus I have to do that Math test."

"Are you sure you can handle it?"

"I'll try."

No he couldn't. In Physics, Zayn started to feel a bit light headed and hot. He knew he couldn't make it for the four hours left and made his way to the nurse's office but before he could make it, his stomach lurched forward and he got sick all over the floor.

******

The phone rang as Harry stepped out of the shower. "Hello?"

"I'll be right there."

"Ok. Thank you so much." Harry quickly got dressed into the first thing he could find and went to get his son.

He called Louis to update him on what was happening before he went to the nurse's office. "Mr. Styles?" The nurse asked. Harry nodded and followed her into the room where his son was laying down, looking as pale as a ghost with a heating pack resting on his tummy.

"Dad..." Harry's heart fell at how week his son's voice was and helped him to sit up. "I've got you bub." And kisses his head.

Harry grabbed Zayn's backpack and steadied him on the ground.

"Make sure he gets a lot of rest and drink plenty of fluids." The nurse told him as they walked out.

In the car, Harry turned up the A/C and drove slowly, trying not to jostle Zayn's tummy. "Why didn't you tell me you were sick this morning?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it would get this bad." Zayn said. Harry nodded in understanding, feeling sorry for his poorly son.

"Dad...pull over." Zayn moaned. Harry easily stopped the car before Zayn opened the door and expelled another round of sick on the roadside.

Harry reached over and rubbed his back until he was finished. Thankfully, they made it home without any other accidents.

Louis saw the car pulling up in the driveway and walked outside to meet the two.

"My poor baby." Zayned wrapped his arms around his Papa. "Let's get you inside." The three walked inside and have Zayn some medicine.

"Thanks, Dad." He whispered,  his prominent headache worsening by the minute. "No problem. You should get some sleep."

"Cuddle with me?" It warmed Harry's heart seeing his son wanting his attention like this, but not necessarily in this condition. Harry climbed on the bed and wrapped his son in his arms.

"Thanks Dad. I love you." He muttered. "I love you too my baby."

"I'm not a baby." Zayn said. He would have rolled his eyes but that would only make his head hurt worse.

"You will always be our baby."