chapter fourteen

Chapter fourteen

Danielle outfit up top

Hmm......I remember year ago someone told me I should  take caution when it came to love I did, I did... I groan when my alarm went off.

This I what I hate about Monday, I feel for my phone on my nightstand to tire of that annoying sound. Don't get me wrong I love James Arthur songs but I hate getting up for school in the morning.

Yes you might figure it almost a week since Aston find out am is mate and I run away here to New York and to a say I miss him is and under statement.

Weird, I know right, with that in mind I hop out of bed to my adjoin bathroom and do my business. I got dress in a blue rip jean, a white blouse that show a little skin ,I pare my outfit with a white jacket and white air max shoes.

I keep my make up natural only adding a red lip gloss, I did my hair in a high ponytail after looking over my self in my full length mirror I nod my head in approval, I grab my bag and iPhone off my nightstand and rush downstairs.

I grab a energy bar from the kitchen and some cash and run to the front door when I hear Michal hunk his car horn. After locking my door, I turn around to see the car of my dreams a white drop top Roll Royce and a grinning Michal I the driver side.

I got over my shock and climb into the passenger side. You might wonder why is my uncle friend giving me a ride I this amazing car,well because a have no idea where the hack my new school is, none what so ever.
To my surprise school is only a two minute drive from my apartment. Which is good but to say I was nervous for my first day would be an understatement.

After Michael pull up into a busy Danville High school of the Wolf's ironic right school of the wolf and I a wolf, he could not shout up about the school football team. Which I don't mind because it help me to know about the school.

After claiming out if my baby and watch it drive away I turn around to see this hot guy checking me out with an very piss off bitch staring me down. I wink at her and head to find the main office.

After a wile of searching I find it, walk in collect my scheduled, map and locker information and head to class which was boring might I had. I guest you know how I spent the rest off the day, yeah like usual I keep my head low but don't worry is only dir the time been.