The silver stake was subsequently kicked to the front of the hall, picked up by Eva. The woman punctured the tip of the weapon into the heart of a hybrid that shifted to his vampire form, being held by Rhea, who has a scratched and bleeding neck. And that was the last of the twenty. The fight didn't last long. By working together, vampires, humans, and one werewolf, we defeated all the hybrids. Some of their lives were spared, but some didn't escape death, with the stakes being tossed around. Enoch hasn't used the gun yet, following Idris' request of saving the bullets when we really need them. We all know this is nothing. There are more of them.

"Let's get the hell out of this stink hole and find those sons of bitches." Head of the hunters, Dean, spat blood on the ground after beating up a hybrid with bare hands. "I want to go home and take a long bath."

"Same."

I stood beside Idris, unable to stop a smile. "You're almost two hundred and you take baths. I bet you're the kind that likes to use bath bombs and bath salts."

The prince gave me a smug smile. "As flattering as it is, now is not the time to picture me taking a bath, Nazari." Puffing my reddened cheeks, I smacked his arm before marching away to follow Dean and Ulysses, who already began leading the group away from the hallway. I joined Eva, Lysander, and Enoch in the middle of the sixty member army, looping an arm around the woman comfortingly.

As it turns out, the dungeon is not connected with the manor. It has its own separate room, detached from the rest of the building. The hallway we've been walking through only leads to a dead end and one door. Ulysses, leading the group, kicked the wooden door and everyone behind him ran out like a bunch of angry wasps ready to sting.

Even though the sun is out, there are rain clouds protecting us from the sunlight. The strong wind rages and the birds of the woods scattered to their hiding spots. Though, I don't think it's because of the rain coming up that the birds are hiding for. It may be due to the group of white growling wolves all over the field, outside the manor and its dungeon. And this time, the alpha, in his vampire face, graces us with his presence, many more hybrids behind him. One glance at the pack and I counted at least fifty, sixty. At least. I just know there are more of them than us. General Roman said there are hybrids all over the country and Uriel has the power over all of them, so even if we did beat this bunch, more of them will be coming.

"Going somewhere?" Uriel asked tauntingly, leaning his side against a big boulder in the front yard field. We all stand between the big black manor and the open tall gate of it. We take the left side of the field while the hybrids stand on the right side, half of them in their wolf form and half in vampire appearance. "There you are." The blonde alpha set his red-orange eyes on the vampire next to me. "I was wondering where you've been. I would have sent a few of my hybrids to pick you up but someone kept them busy from doing their job." I raised my head proudly. "You won't win, I hope you know that. You are all wasting your effort. You might as well surrender yourselves and do whatever the new rulers tell you to do and they'll give you mercy. But then again, you're all the kind that wants to play heroes, don't you? You think you'd get out here, fight us, win, and live - " the rest of Uriel's words were muffled as his lips were sealed together by force.

The door of the manor opens and a young woman casually walks out, carrying a large sandy colored sack over her shoulders. Her sweet vanilla scent almost brought tears to my eyes. Black sneakers strolled in the middle of the two sides, stopping right at the center, several feet away from Uriel and several feet from Ulysses.

"Sorry I'm late. I had some things to steal, and magical people to hex and trap inside the manor." She fully faced out side, scanning the entire team. Her lips curled up as she saw Eva and Enoch. Her smile spread wider when she saw Idris, and grew from ear to ear when she reached me. And finally her brown eyes lit up at the black wolf not too far behind me. She advanced towards us, but instead of going to one of us that she just smiled at, she went to the pixie pink haired hunter behind Ulysses. She opened the sack she's been carrying and pulled out a meter and a half iron spear. The same spear that I left at Wrix Woods. The same one that Sakura had let me borrow. "I believe this is yours?" Beaming, the young hunter took the spear and clenched its body happily. She huddled closer to Sakura, but also looked at the other hunters around her, talking a little lower. She dropped the bag on the ground and I heard the sound of metals clunking. "I stole these weapons from the hybrids' room. They've prepared to use it on the vampires." When we were fighting the twenty hybrids, that was probably the time when Drew took the weapons in their room. "There should be enough for the hunters."