Uriel knelt down and wrapped a hand around her bleeding throat. From the waist of his pants, the hybrid alpha pulled out a wooden stake. Without a second thought, he had buried the stake right through the vampire's chest, directly through her heart. Blood exploded from her mouth as the rest of her cold body paled. Uriel smiled and kicked the vampire's body as it fell to the ground, lifeless.

I just realized now that Uriel has never directly bitten anyone. During my stay here, he had drank from some hunters but he never bit them. He would make them bleed in other ways, such as cutting them with a knife, and then drinking their blood. He has never sank is teeth in anyone, but other hybrids had done it. Uriel is the only one who can turn other people into hybrids. If he bites anyone, they turn into a hybrid.

"Anyone else who wants to be out of their misery?" Uriel asked loudly, licking his lips. "It's free and it's fast." His eyes went to Eva. "What about you?" There's something about the way he looked at Eva, when he first saw her. It was almost as if he's surprised to see her. Maybe he was expecting her to escape. "No?" He made a complete turn, stopping when he's facing me. "What about you, wolf?"

I learned that the asshole really likes to piss me off. And Dean.

As Uriel sauntered towards my cell, he toys with the wooden stake in his hand.

"See, the only reason why you're here is to make sure your girl is cooperating. If she doesn't do what the witches say, they go to you. But since they have her all under control, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you die." If only I could get that stake to flip and push it inside his chest instead. "And then maybe I'll take your place. Maybe Andromeda will become my mate."

I pushed the gate of my locked cell, snarling at the smirking asshole. The sound of her name leaving his dirty mouth had made my blood boil. Him threatening to take her as his mate has driven me over the edge.

"Open this cell. Let me out and let's settle this the way it should be settled. You're all talk, hybrid. But how about let's see what you can do."

"Don't be stupid. You can't shift." The young hunter on my left whispered, but I was too concentrated on the blonde git. I stared at his red-orange eyes and watched as they dilated. Slowly, he stepped towards the lock of my cell and broke the chains with his own hands. The gate opened and the whole dungeon turned quiet with anticipation.

He actually did it.

Uriel stood still, staring at me for a good minute.

Until I stepped out of the cell. I made it two feet out before the hybrid blinked three times. His eyes turned entirely red as he bared his fangs at me. I didn't think he'd actually do it, but now is my chance. I tried not to look at the wooden stake in his hand as I advanced closer to him. "What are you gonna do? You're weak." He laughed, raising his chest to appear bigger.

Within one swift movement, I grabbed his shirt and pushed him against the door of my cell. I punched his stomach and snatched the wooden stake his he crouched down. I was about to stab him in the back until he turned to the side. I ended up cutting his shoulder instead. "Oh, that's it. You're dead."

Just as he was about to attack me, a woman walked in the dungeon. The hunter traitor.

"I thought I told you to stay in the room." Uriel jeered as Misty strolled in, purple collar bright in my eyes.

"Well, yeah but - "

"But nothing." Clenching his teeth, Uriel gave me another look before grabbing Misty's arm tightly. He had gripped on her so tight that the area paled within seconds. "Come on." Misty glanced back at everyone with wide eyes as she gets dragged out. "Misha, take care of the wolf." The alpha ordered to the hybrid by the entrance and exit of the dungeon.