Rooms

We all took our stuff to our rooms and started to unpack. At first when me and Andy were unpacking it was a little awkward.

"Bitch" Andy whispered to me nudging my side. We were standing next to each other in the bathroom, putting out stuff in the cabinet above the sink.

"Pussy licker" I replied nudging him back.

"Motherfucker"

"Dickhead"

"Cock sucker"

"Son of bitch"

"Having fun already?" Ashley said coming into our bathroom.

"Ha ha ha very funny. Like ima have fun with dat ass"

"Excuse me dats Famous Anus to you bitch"

"Can you put that up there please Famous Anus?" I asked Andy. I held up my makeup bag for him to take. I needed it to be put on top of the cabinet because there wasn't any space in it, because 'Famous Anus' here had to much of his trash in it. He even had a few face packs, body oils and hand creams.

"Aw can't Kazzy reach" Andy said pouting. He took my bag and put it on the top of the cupboard for me.

"Well at least I don't have Gazelle legs"

"That it pick on pour Gazelle legs" Andy said pretending to cry. I looked at Ashley and shook my head, he laughed.

"Grow up dude and why do you have so many hand creams and face masks and shit?"

"How do you think my face stays as beautiful as it is. I'm naturally perfect anyway of course, but I have to be safe then sorry"

"Right okayy...so your basically saying if you don't use this shit your skin is gonna fall of your face and go wrinkly?"

"I bet it's already like that underneath what we believe is his real face" Ash added we both started laughing.

"Ha ha HAAAAA!" Andy laughed sarcastically "Kaz you can have one of my face packs if you want your going a little wrinkling" Andy said examining my face and poking my nose, while Ashley laughed again.

"I would have one, but then from the look of your face it looks like you need all the face packs you can get, maybe even some plastic surgery" I replied giving him a big fake smile.

"Who's need plastic surgery?" Jinxx asked coming into the bathroom.

"Andy" Jinxx laughed.

"Well I guess someone had to tell you mate" Jinxx said, I gave him a high-five.

"You guys are so funny. Btw don't come runnin to Gazelle Legs Biersack when your faces are sagging off and mine is perfectly intact"

"We won't cuz we'll be running from your wrinkle Famous Anus" I added. We all laughed while Gazelle Legs gave us a death glare.

"Is it pick on Andy day or something?"

"No that's Friday" I replied walking out the bathroom.

"Dog breath" Andy called as I laid out on my side of the bed.

"Dick"

"Cock sucker"

"Jerk!"

~Time skip~

I was sitting in the living room of the Villa with CC, the rest of the guys were having a 'mid-night' swim though it was only like 9:00pm. Me and CC were waiting for Family Guy to come on.

"So I bet you can't wait until beddy-byes" He winked at me.

"What?" I questioned confused.

"Your finally gonna get Andy allll to yourself" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Don't look at me likes its a good thing double C, I'm kinda dreading it" I sighed winning my hand through my hair.

"Why? Jakey told me you likey Andy"

"Jake told you WHAT?! I do NOT 'likey' Andrew The Asshole!!" I exclaimed defensively

"It's kinda obvious sweetie"

"I didn't even tell Jake I liked A-" I stopped my sentence when I realised what I said. "Shit" I mumbled.

"You do like him, I knew it!" CC began to grin his ass off.

"OH.MY.GOD CC!" I whacked him on the arm.

"This is CC abuse meanie" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Just please don't tell anyone, not even Jake"

"Okay, promise"

"Thanks" I gave CC a quick hug "I'm not even sure if I really like him, he still wazzes me off"

"I think it's a love hate kinda relationship you weirdos have going on. Though I think he likes you" He winked at me and then put his arm around me so I could cuddle into him.

"You would say that" I looked up at double C unsure.

"It's pretty obvious he does. He always flirts with you" Grinning he poked my sit where I'm ticklish making me giggle.

"He doesn't thou CC it's just our way of communicating"

"Really?" He raising his eyebrows "We both know it's flirting and I bet he can't wait to see you in your bikini tomorrow"

"Yeah right and I'm not wearing one anyway" I stated looking at the tv.

"Are you going naked then?" I giggled.

"No! Of course not, I'm not going in the pool"

"Why not?"

"I don't wanna to get a tan" CC looked at me like I was mad. "I like to be pale..."

"Right..."

"You used to wear pale foundation yourself away" I pointed out.

"I know but that was Andy's choice, I've got loads at home if you want it?" He asked.

"Yeah okay thanks" I thanked him and gave him a smile. Family Guy came on a minute or so later and we both sang along to the theme tune. A hour later the rest of the guys came in, Jake and Ashley watched the rest of Family Guy with us then American Dad. Andy and Jinxx went to bed.