Kiss

Kayla's POV
--------------
I woke up to Andy's arms firmly wrapped around me and my arms around him. I was cuddled into his chest with his chin rested on my head. As comfortable as I was I had the urge to pee... bad.

"Andy?..." I whispered. His arms were to tight for me to even consider trying to move.

"Andrew!"

"What woman?!" He groaned sounding half asleep.

"I need a waz" Andy released me from his grip so I could get up.

"Hurry up" He grunted rolling over. I took a quick waz, washed my hands and brushed my teeth. I didn't want Andy smelling my morning breath. When I was done, I carefully got back into bed. Andy was laying on his back this time, eyes closed, sores out in the middle of the bed.

"Can you move over?" I asked, slipping into bed and clinging onto the duvet so I didn't fall.

"No"

"I'm gonna fall" I continued gripping on for dear life.

"Hold on to me then" I swear he's doing this on purpose. I huffed laying my head onto his chest. Him then putting his arms back around me. I had to wrap my leg over his two gazelle legs or I was gonna fall and wrapped one of my arms around his chest. I looked up to see Andy's eyes still closed but he was smirking his ass off.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" I asked him. His eyes sprung open and looked down to me.

"Maybe" He continued to smirked.

"Asshole" I muttered rolling my eyes.

"You love it really" yes, yes I do. There was a minute of silence.

"Ms. White you've gone quiet, am I right for once?"

"Perhaps" I looked up to Andy to see him smiling, his eyes again shut. Seeing his smile made me smile too. His lips were perfect, his teeth, his eyes, his everything.

"Want a kiss?" Andy asked cutting me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I hadn't realised I'd been staring up directly at his lips.

"Want a kiss?" Definitely. "Your staring at my lips"

"Uh...n-no" Please.

"You sure? You don't sound it" No I'm not. I snuggled even more into Andy and pulled the duvet over my head.

"Yes I am sure" I am most definitely NOT sure and NOT fine right now. Andy moved over to his side of the bed giving me more space. He pulled me onto my side and faced me. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He leaned in so his forehead and nose touched mine. We looked into each other's eyes as our lips began to me..

"Go away" Andy shouted. The moment was ruined by some dick knocking on our door. Our lips were paused against each other.

"I need a pee! Jakes in the upstairs one, CCs downstairs and yours is the only ones with an ensuite!" It was Jinxx.

"Hold it then!" Andy shouted back to him, sounding a little pissed.

"I can't man, I need a goddamn piss!" Andy huffed and broke the lock our lips had. Though he kept himself snuggled up to me.

"Fine, just hurry up!" Jinxx bursted through the door and ran into the bathroom not even bothering to look at us. He closed the door. We heard him pee, nice, then the flush and taps.

"Sorry about that guys, I didn't interrupt anything did I?" Jinxx said coming out of the toilet. Andy didn't say anything.

"Uh no, it's alright" I replied flashing Jinxx a smile.

"You two look comfy" Jinxx winked at Andy.

"I'm just cold" I lied to Jinxx.

"Oh... right..." Jinxx said not sounding convinced. Fuck forgot we're in Spain. I mentally slapped myself. "Well I'm gonna leave you two, cuz my bed wants me back" He went over to the door.

"See ya" I said as Jinxx walked out of mine and Andy's room.

"Close the door please!" Andy called. Jinxx went out and closed the door behind him.

As soon as it closed Andy climbed on top of me, leaned into my face once me. Our noses touched and then... Ashley bursted through the door, as he did Andy sprang off me and let out a loud sigh.

"Fucksake" I heard Andy quietly mumble.

"Hey guys!" Ashley said happily looking at himself in our body size mirror hung on the wall. I jumped up out of bed and went over to the small closet and super quickly grabbed some cloths, then practically ran into the bathroom.

"Hi" I heard Andy mumble sounding annoyed. I heard Ash laugh. I'm assuming he knew what he interrupted.

Andy's POV
------------------
Do these people not know the meaning of privacy! I know we're not dating but still!

Ashley excitedly sprang on the bed next to me, making kissing sounds.

"You get in there bro" he said putting his fist out for a fist pump.

"What?" I asked leaving him hanging.

"Don't 'what' me dude, I just saw you on top of her for godsake! Sorry for interrupting though" Ashley apologised to me.

"Don't worry about it now. I asked her out last night" I said sitting up and grabbing my phone of the cabinet beside me.

"O.m.g tell me she said yes?!" Ashley said nearly bursting with excitement.

"Not exactly" I looked to him to see his face fall.

"Oh... so what she rejected you?" I pressed the home button on my iPhone to see the time 10:03am.

"Mhm...sorta, she said she likes me, but I basically piss her off and stuff it's kinda confusing, anyway we're just gonna see how it goes. We're going on a date Monday and im gonna ask her again. Hopefully I would have convinced her to go out with me by then. Don't tell anyone, okay?" Before Ash could reply Kayla came out the bathroom wearing black jean shorts, a bralette and her messy bun redid. She looked so beautiful, she didn't have any makeup, though she didn't need it. She went over to her four pairs of shoes, converse high-tops, flip flops, sliders and wedge sandals.

"God it's so damn hot" she said slipping on her flip flops.

"The weathers not the only thing" Ashley mumbled his eyes locked on her ass. I don't think she heard but I goddamn did. I glared at him and mouthed 'she's mine', he mouthed back 'I'm joking'. Yeah right he was.

"I'm gonna go get breakfast" Ash said getting up and going over to the door.

"I'll come" Kay said sliding some bright pink diamond encrusted sunglasses on top of her head. She and Ash went downstairs.

I quickly put on fresh boxers some leg ripped jeans, brush my teeth, sorted out my hair, put on my black flip flops, and my sunglasses on top of my head then went downstairs.