Love And Hate

Andy's POV
-------------
After I'd had a swim with the guys we all went back into the house to see/hear CC and Kaz singing the theme tune to Family Guy. Jake and Ashley stayed downstairs with them to watch it while me and Jinxx went to bed though I really needed to talk to Jinxx about Kaz.

I know Ash is more of a lady's man but he might spill if I'm not careful. By spill I mean spill the fact I kinda...really like Kayla. I know I argue with her a lot, like all the time, but she's funny to annoy and plus I just kinda like her feistiness and anyway I didn't want the guys to get suspicious though Ash was already onto me.

"Jinxx can I talk to you about something?" I asked him when we got to the top of the staircase.

"Yeah course, I'll come in your room" We went to my and Kayla's room. That's another thing, I'm really nervous about having to sleep in the same bed as her, it's gonna be a bit awkward.

"So what's up?" Jinxx asked siting down on the bed.

"Well...it's about Kayla"

"Oh yeah" Jinxx said grinning.

"Well..." I started to pace up and down the room. "I well... well I um...erm...I..."

"Andy dude come on" Jinxx looked at me still with a smile on his face.

"I well... I like Kayla, like a massive amount like more than batman"

"OMG! KNEW IT!" Jinxx exclaimed excitedly. "Carry on!!"

"Well-"

"Why do you start every sentence with 'well'?" He questioned me chuckling.

"Well I'm weird get over it dude" I stopped pacing and sat down on the bed next to jinxx.

"So you like Kazzy..." He started for me to continue.

"Yeah and W-I just wanted to know if you think she likes me or not and what I should do about it?" I fiddled with some bracelets around my wrist to help my nerves. Yes I was only talking to Jinxx but what if he said she wasn't interested.

"Wait...your coming to me not Ash for advice on women?" Jinxx looked my way with wide eyes.

"Yeah, Ash knows how to get laid but I wanna know how to get a relationship" I replied exchanging a smile with him.

"So you want a relationship with her?"

"Yeah" I looked down a little embarrassed.

"Well...I think you should just asked her out to be honest Andy" Jinxx offered his advice.

"Yeah but we argue which we means she obviously doesn't like me, right?..." I asked as I began to undo the laces on my boots.

"Wrong, girls are confusing they argue with you and say they hate you and stuff when really they love you"

"So she loves me really?" I'm not sure if that's accurate.

"You got it. She totally has the hots for you, I bet she's looking forward to seeing you in your boxers tonight" Jinxx winked at me.

"How do you know I wear boxers to bed?" I questioned pulling my boots off.

"Okay so you sleep naked then?" He asked.

"No asswipe, I wear Batman pjs"

"Forgot sorry" Jinxx laughed a little. "I wonder what she wears?" Jinxx winked at me.

"Hopefully not a lot" I smirked.

"Don't let Jakey boy hear you say that"