Daughter

After Dinah told me she had a daughter, I was ecstatic! I've always wanted a daughter. And I thought since me and Dinah are going to start a relationship, I should get her daughter's permission. Because, Dinah is a mother before a girlfriend. And I really want to meet the cutie.

"Hey Dinah, I was just wondering if you and Kaylie would like to go the park with me?" I asked with a hint of nervousness.

"Yeah, that would be awesome. She's been interrogating me, about the person I'm always with." She giggles.

I smile hearing that and laugh along with her.

"Ok I'll pick y'all up at 3."

"Ok, bye Y/n"

"Bye babe."

I hang up. It takes me a few seconds to realise what I said, and I instantly get nervous. What if I'm going to fast? What If she caught my outburst? What i....

*ring ring*

I look to my phone and see that my manager from my label is calling.

"Hello"

"Hey Y/n, as your manager I'm worried. You were signed 1 year ago. And I'm starting to think that you don't want a career in the music ind...."

"Actually about that, I have a song I would like to record. Can you book the studio for today, at.... 8?"

"Oh, sure thing."

Reminder: hire a new manager.

I pack up the picnic foods I want Dinah and Kaylie to try.

I smile to myself thinking of the great time well have at the park.