Skeletons 2

What is the art of smiling?
To lift the corners of your mouth?
To grin with wide eyes?

Or to have a sparkle in your eyes to see, the one you love smile too?

Whatever it is it would be classified, with Dinah's face.

Sitting here, humming along with the waves of the beach. I've noticed her features:The way her nose crinkles, when she's thinking. Or when she's confuses about something and her forehead wrinkles it's just so per...

"Y/n...." I hum telling her to continue.

She turns so that her face is facing me.

"Uhhh. Remember my Skeletons?.....
Um I'm just worried that you wonttt like me anymore. After I tell you, and they come with a responsibility you have to be willing to take care of them and..." She stops and breaks down.

I gather her into my arms, into a caring embrace. Giving her a much needed back rub.

"Sshhh, whatever these skeletons are. I'll try my best to help you and we'll work together. Just tell me when you're ready." 

"Like I said, I'm worried. I've had to do this on my own. And I i just can't tell you later. It wouldn't be fair to you, if I didn't tell you now. Just so you could change your mind,.... before you really commit to this." She sighs and runs her hand through her hair.

"Dinah I'm not going to change my mi...."
She stops me mid sentence, and shouts.

"I HAVE A DAUGHTER." Hiding her face from me she gets up and starts to walk away.

I run after her and eventually catch up.
Her Tongan genes got her walking fast!

I turn her around and see tear stains on her cheeks.

"What's her name?" I ask with a smile, she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"What?"

"What's her name?"

"But, I thought you wouldn't want...."

"Just tell me her name." I say.

"Kaley, Kaley Jane."

"Kaley, Jane. It's Perfect."
I said and smiled, thoughtfully to the sky.