God damned bannana peel

Hey guys. I just wanna ask if the 2nd perspective works alright with you, because I have a feeling it's not working as effectively as delivering the story to the reader.

So I'm going to put up a vote on which perspective you would prefer.

1st person  (I said)

2nd person (You said)

3rd person (Y/N said)

Votes close on the 1st of April. Whichever gets the most votes will change the perspective of the story and previously written chapters will be changed slightly to fit it.

__________________________

2 weeks passed by in a flash.

School life in a foreign country was completely different compared to what you had back home, despite the Japanese system of education being based on the American one.

First off, the students, after school have to clean the school themselves! They don't hire janitors or caretakers or anything of the sort.

Secondly, Japanese High schools have no canteen or dining hall. You found this out the hard way by practically starving to death on your first day (Luckily Naegi spared some sushi for you while you were in the brink of death. Thanks bud!) And if you did have lunch you had to eat pretty much everything you had. Not that you would complain, food is food after all.

And thirdly, pretty much most of the students took part in some sort of after school club. And because of this schools nature, students pretty much took clubs on their talents, such as a swim club or a debate club. This made you feel like the odd one out and your pretty sure there's no such thing as the 'Dogfighting club' or a 'Piloting club'.

It was slow getting accustomed to your new school life, away from your country, away from home and away from your parents. It felt like you were a colonist starting a new life in an alien land.

Although, you did somehow manage to get to know your class and even managed to bond a bit.

Junko Enoshima, the 'Super High School Level Fashion Diva' and her older twin sister, Mukuro Ikusaba, the 'Super High School Level Soldier'.  They didn't seem to like you, but that didn't matter, they didn't get along with most of the class anyway.

Sakura Oogami, the 'Super High School Level Martial Artist' would usually be away from class in a gym or dojo.

Byakuya Togami, the 'Super High School Level Heir', usually stayed alone. Apparently, he was a potential heir to the powerful 'Togami Coporation'. Your pretty sure he disliked you, referring to you as a 'Plebeian'. You couldn't even be mad, because you probably are one. He would be followed around by Toko Fukawa 'High School Level Writing Prodigy', drooling excessively. She gave you the Yandere stalker aura whenever you were near Byakuya.

Mondo Oowada 'Super High School Level Biker' would usually be doing biker gang member things with his brother.

Hifumi Yamada 'Super High School Level Fanfic Creator' and Chihiro Fukisaki 'Super High School Level programmer' would usually hang out talking about games that they could create and anime they liked.

Celestia Ludenburg, 'Super High School Level Gambler'. Despite being scary looking, at first glance, she can be pretty quiet but was a nice person to have around as well as being sly and cunning.

Leon Kuwata 'Super High School Level Baseball Player'. A pretty good guy to have around. Despite being a slacker, hot blooded and frankly pretty stupid.