Chapter 6

" Master please let me touch you" I whimpered out. Bill grinned and got off of me, he leaned against a tree observing me.

I smiled kindly as I crawled towards him before licking over his pants where his crouch was.

He moaned and I could see his him get hard.

I loved how his moans sounded it made me hard.

I want to please him more and more just to hear his arousing moans.

I grinned as I lowered down his pants, leaving him only in boxers then I took those off and  his boner stuck out. I stared at it out in surprise and awe, it was large.

Larger than I expected.

I blushed as I looked at Bill who smirked and raised an eyebrow, waiting to see what I would do next.

I blushed more before licking the tip then putting the whole thing in my mouth."Ugh~Fuck Pinetree" Bill moaned as he grabbed onto my hair tightly.

My whole face went red but I quickly bobbed my head up and down. Bills moans filled the air and I loved it. But then we heard a bush rustle and yelling.

"Dipper where are you"!

It was Mable.

Fuck.

I stoped but my mouth was still fulled with bills cock. I looked up at him.

He was sweaty and looked to be in a lot of pleasure, it was so enchanting.

" Pinetree I'm close" he finally moaned out quietly.

I nodded and went faster as bill struggled to keep his moans quiet so Mable wouldn't hear us but soon he came in my mouth. I swallowed it, it was sweet and salty.

It was an odd taste but still good.

He smirked at me before kissing me softly. I blushed but returned the kiss.

" Dipper"!

Shit I forgot about Mable.

We pulled apart and I yelled " Mable over here"! as Bill pulled his pants up. We stood up quickly and soon Mabel arrived.

She looked around worry spread across her face before she spotted me and smiled with relief as she ran to me. She hugged me tightly before looking over at Bill, barely noticing him,  she grinned stupidly.

I rolled my eyes.

This should be good.

" Well Yellow, who may you be" she asked as she placed her hand on her hip, staring at Bill  waiting to see what he would do.

Mabel was extremely overprotective over me when it came to dating, but really anything.She always worried I would get hurt or they may do something bad to me.

I always felt a tingly feeling when she did it because it made me feel incredible loved.

I turned to look at bill who smirked st her, sticking his arm out. Mable looked at it, confused but shook it.