Full of surprises

Start from the beginning

"Can you stay with me till we leave?" He asked.

"Sure. Wanna watch the office?" I smiled.

"Only you know me Jones." He smiled.

"Keep smiling...you have one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen." I blushed.

I got up and took my shoes off and laid on the couch. I went on my instagram and took a video of Awsten. "Want some orange juice?" He looked at me and flipped me off. I added that to my instagram story.

~✈️~

I've been on So many flights today I felt like my head was going to explode. A man took me off the plane to avoid people coming up to me. Just as I thought Camera men were right up my ass never leaving me alone. I basically spammed my Snapchat story of pictures of Jack because I'm so excited to see him. I looked around till a saw a tall man with a blue streak in his hair. I saw Andrew with him and ran over to him with tears in my eyes. "There's my beautiful." He Said in my ear. I couldn't help but to cry because I missed him so fucking much. I crashed my lips with his and smiled. "Take me home." I Said quietly. Jack put me back on the ground and hugged me. "I missed you so much I didn't know what to do with myself." He Said in my ear.

"Is this the part where you tell me to Uber home so you two can have sex?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah." We Said in unison.

"Okay I'll see you guys tomorrow...maybe." Andrew laughed.

We walked over to baggage claim and grabbed my luggage. "We have a thing to go to in 4 hours okay?" Jack said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A party our record label is hosting." He Said.

"Do I have to dress up?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's only for a few hours." Jack said opening the door for me. He put my things in the back and got in the car. "So what happened with you?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You don't call me for 2 days you don't post on you social media. I thought something bad happened to you." He said.

"S-sorry." I Said. "You fucking went to Mexico without me."

Jacks hand rested on my thigh slowly gripping my skin every so often. I made shapes on his arms with my finger. My eyes went to the buldge He had in his pants. He kissed my hand and laughed. "Can I help you?" Jack asked. I smiled at him and played around with his fingers till interlocking them with mine. "Can I ask you something kinda important?" Jack asked.

"Yeah." I Said.

"I was wondering if you would want to move out of your house with Jenna and live with me instead. Then when I get home from tour in April I plan on moving into a house." He Said.
He parked into my driveway and took the key out of ignition. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him. "Fuck yeah." I smiled. Jack smiled at me and got out the car. Jack undid my seatbelt and picked me up. He kicked the door open and locked it. "Welcome home." A voice said. I turned around to see Alex, Rian, Lisa and Dallas all on the couch.

"Oh a full house...you're all cock blocks." I laughed.

"We weren't going to have sex anyway." Jack laughed.

"Mhmm Okay, next time you get a boner and you want to be blown Don't come to me I'll be sleeping." I laughed.

"Weber open up" A voice called.

I opened the door. Morgan walked in and sat at my bar I shut the door and looked at her. "Something wrong?" I asked.

"Go change."She Said.