A lot of emotions to control.

Amy's P.O.V: 

I'm just thinking about everything that i have just learnt so if  wolves exist and vampires exist, does that mean witches and lepracorns and all the fairy tale creatures from the books do aswell. But the thing is i just have the urge to go and explore the wolves i wanna find out how they all begun and there stories, there legends and myths.How there lives go by a regular day. But im actually quite jealous of the Wolves they get to sleep, eat have it so easy to blend in with the humans and dont have urges to want to drain there blood there not as vial as we are they dont look so much as monsters. Also once there time comes they die they dont have to constantly keep moving from place to place because people start to notice that there not 'normal' and that there 'not growing older' i think thats the sadest thing about being immortal that you cant stay in one place reproduce and then slowly die a hopefully happy death that yoou are ready for. Sometimes i wish that i could be like the wolves so that i could die so that i dont have to remember anyting from the life im living and before with my actual family my blood related family i wished i wasnt such a freak.

'is that what you really think? that you want to just end your life' I knew that voice to well. i turn round to see the whole clan there standing looking at me. huh i wonder how long theyve been there for?.

' I do sometimes because the thing that was actually stopping me from going to the volturi is you Edward, i just longed to find my brother because i always knew you wasnt dead its like i had a connection to you something that always gives me little electric shocks telling me im missing something in my life and it was my brother but knowing you hate me and you brother your other side chick thats fine i can deal with it' i finish with my eyes wanting to shed a tear but i cant cry because im this thing, this monster and it just makes me so fustrated with myself.

' im sorry Amy i didnt mean to be like to you i didnt know what to do i hadnt seen you for so long, i didnt want to let myself through the pain of losing you again so i guess i just pushed you away so i didnt have to feel the pain when you decided you wanted to leave i didnt want to be close and then ge hurt' him saying this sets two different emotions of in me Anger and Sympathy. but once i feel it its gone. I look up to see jasper smiling at me. i just shake it off.

As i was still looking up emmett goes to walk towards me i just hold my hand up and put up me sheid but only small enough to be around me. ' dont come towards me all i do is bring pain i dont want to hurt you' i try to say sarcasticly but i think it comes of more with a sadness vibe.

'Amy you cant hurt me i know were youve been ive been in the exact same place as you are right now thinking that you should just end it now because you dont think nobody loves you buy please dont because for a longest time ive been trying to make myself happy until you came its felt forced but when you came its all been real youve made me happy youve been my rock so if you go ill have no-one to lean on to and ill go crashing down HARD' emmetts eyes just make me want to hug him, me being used to him being sarcastic, playful and funny to know him speaking out him emotions in such a pained voice can just brake me right now. 

i let out a loud sigh and release my sheild and loo up towards everyone. ' im sorry that sometimes im not good enough enen no when our kinds meant to be perfect and look perfect i still am not, but with what you said its brought something back that i thought i lost forever feelings i thought i tried to block up but you Emmett youve knocked down my walls ive been building up my entire life' i say with all the emotions i can muster. i didnt realise that everyone has slowly well not that slow but fast enough slipped out the room so its just me and Emmett in the room pouring out all the emotions we have been buliding up.

' Emmett im prepared to give it a try to let you in but please dont break my non beating could be considered heart' i let off with a chuckle but still just a serious as before.

Emmett let off a grin a ran towards me arms opened wide picked me up with so much force that i let out a little girly scream and he squeezed me so tight that i was glad i wasnt human at this moment. he bent down a whispered in my ear even though he didnt need to. ' i promise that i wont hurt you, if i do hurt you i will only end up hurting myself at the same time' he placed my hand on his heart then bent down and kissed me with so much passion and i just had to return i mean ovbiously i would be kissing him back.

we parted and we both whispered 'Lets do this' and grabbed one anothers hand and walk towards the door. Both leaving with massive smiles stuck on our faces.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as i promised an update i think this is the longest update yet and i hope you like it heres my other sorry for not updating for such a long time and kept you waiting but please VOTE AND COMMENT  also there might be grammer mistakes because i have not edited sorry but i just wanted to get this update done and up so you didnt have to wait

well until next update i hope you did enjoy it - Amy <3