im meant to be your sister forever?

Bellas p.o.v:

i cant believe she thinks she can just come into this house and think she can control all the boys well actually im not that surprised its her were talking about.

i will do everything in my power to make sure that her stay here is not perminant. thats a promise 

Amys p.o.v:

i cant believe edward stuck up for her im meant to be his flesh and blood obviously he dosent care that much about me then if hes willing to stick up for some girl over his bood related sister he hasent see in decades.

"Amy what were you thinking?!" edward ranted bringing me out of my day dream. " well obviously nothing otherwise you would of heard it!" i snapped back the look on his face said it all he was furious.while his little side chick is still giving me glares" you know thats not a good look on you" i say staring right at her. she quickly removes the look only to continue doing it. WOW shes not good with patience i see.

"can you not think about my wife like that!" edward spat. opps did i offend you im not sorry i thought back to his as he loves reading minds so much.

i can see the smirk playing on emmetts lips so i look up at him and start smiling. he grabs my waist and pulls me closer i know his intention and that is to annoy edward and his little minon. i can see from the corner of my eye that edward is glaring at emmett. i smirk thinking my work is complete. emmeet removes his hand is it bad to say that im disappointed and want him to just leave it there. i hear a bang and look up to notice that edward and gruella have left the room. 

thank god for that i thought this would never end.

i look up to see the blonde man staring at me?!, is there something on me?! :s " hi my name is carlise im sorry we didnt get to introduce ourselves due to our other two members and i appoligze for that" i just nod telling him to carry on.

"well as i said my names carlise and this is my wife esme my adopted daughter alice and her husband jasper". he points to each one as he describes them. i smile to show my appreciation.

"its nice to meet you all on such nice terms" i smirk and jasper started to chuckle.

"well does anyone know where i will be staying?"i question not to anyone imperticular. alice decides to answer"well i know you were coming so i designed you a room its on the 2nd floor and the 1st door on the left Emmett's is opposite yours" she smirks towards the end. and emmett just grabs my hand. i look up at Alice and smile. "also does gruella and Edward stay here aswell?" i decide to ask and beat around the bush about it.

"well I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that they don't stay her they have there own cottage"Alice answers again i smile thankfully at her and let out a sign of relief."now Amy could i please take you to my study and discus with you about your power and also i could call a close friend of mine for a little help also"carlise politely asks hope in his eyes."sure why not and i'll see you all when i am finished the studying with carlise"i smile and cheekily peck Emmett on the check and meet carlise at his study. 

i hope my stay wont continue like this. i really like the rest of the family i liked Edward but that Bella girl has changed he is not the Edward i used to know but hopefully i will be able to break her curse and bring the old fun and caring Edward back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 4 YAYY!! I promised you guys i would upload today and i did I'm so proud of myself.

WELL tell me what you think about this chapter??

what do you think Bella's up to and will she really hurt the love of her life's sister to do so?.. and what do you think Amy's thinking of doing?...

well you'll have to stick around to find out hopefully up date next week as have a lot of last minute homework to do :L wish me luck:D- Amy <3 

PLEASE VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!

AND LIKE <3 !!!!!!!