home

Amy's P.O.V:

me and Emmett are walking into the house when we hear  arguing. i look up to Emmett to see hes looking down at me. we both walk into the house to see that its Bella and Edward arguing i wonder what there arguing about this time.

"but why does she have to stay i don't like her Edward and as your fiance i believe that you should respect my wishes that she makes me feel uncomfortable" Bella stated to Edward.

Edward looks at her before replying, i don't think hes realized me and Emmett are standing there. "well Bella i cant exactly tell her to leave shes my sister and i haven't seen in a while so no i'm not going to ask her to leave your just going to have to just deal with it because i have to deal with you and Jacob".

"that's different Edward hes my friend, i love you and you know that so i don't think you should be worried about Jacob and its not like you have to see him near enough everyday" Bella is not happy with the idea of me staying so this should be fun. ha not. i guess i should make my presence known 1. to save Edward arguing and 2 its getting a bit personal now and i don't want to impose and listen to something i really shouldn't be listening to.

"ahem"

Edward looks ahead while Bella turns around. 

"great this is great what are you doing here  have you been standing here the whole time listening to this" Bella says while glaring at me, Edward doesn't say anything just moves closer to Bella to calm her down i guess.

"actually i just got in from my date with Emmett when i heard you two arguing and seeing as you have your own house to go to i don't think you should be asking me why i'm here because guess what i live here!" 

Bella just grunts and walks out, Edward apologies and follows Bella.

 "well that was eventful but i'm not going to let Bella ruin my day which have been amazing so far thanks to a special someone"i say looking up at Emmett who is standing behind me. He looks down at me and smiles. 

"oh i'm special now am i?, all joking aside i'm glad you had a good day that was i was intending to happen but you cant stop the drama i'm afraid" Emmett chuckled lightly i think more to him self then to anyone else. speaking of everyone else here are they?

"hey Emmett where is everyone, i haven't heard anyone since we've come back?"

"Carlisle is doing a night shift at the hospital, and Esme and Jasper have gone hunting, you hungry?" he says holding my hand and walking towards the couch.

"no i'm not hungry  but i'm going to go back to the house i was living at the get a few things i wont be long, ill drive back in my car okay?" i'm sitting on Ems, i give him my best puppy eyes which no one can resist and he slowly nods his head. i quickly hug him as tight as possible he hugs me back.

"Emmett thank you so-"

"there's a catch if your not back in half an hour i'm coming to look for you and i will be letting Edward know okay?" he gives me a stern look as to say not to argue so i don't.

"okay" i lean down to give em a kiss before i go he leans in too and its still so gentle but loving as ever and i almost don't want to go but i slowly pull away.

"i'll see you soon" i then get up and leave. 

I'm making my way to my old house now i guess, since I've moved in with the Cullen's well the majority of them. As i approach my house which is just on the outskirts of forks but in the opposite direction of the Cullen's place.  i feel as though something doesn't feel right, as i look around i don't see anyone which isn't unusual that's why i moved here but it's just a feeling i can't shake off, but i continue to walk to the front porch as i take the first step i feel something getting thrown over my face and i cant see everything's black. just as i'm about to scream i hear my 'kidnappers' talk.

"Aro will be pleased.".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shes being kidnapped?

and shes going to be taken to aro? what why? mwahaha only i know!

btw i'm sorry it has taken my so long to finally do a chapter i have been so busy and I've just sort of neglected it if i'm honest but i though that i would finally update for all the people who have asked so here it is tell me what you think and i will try and update soon but no promises i'm so sorry!

Comment!

and.....

Like! 

(if you want..(: ) 

thank you for reading and sorry if its rubbish its late and just wanted to get this done! 

1 Amy :)