the date

Emmetts P.O.V

im so glad amy said she will go on a date with me. im so nervous i didn't think so would actually accept to go on date with me and i dont really know what to do for it i know who to ask for help.

'Edward could i have a word with you quickly' i take edward out of the house and into the woods so that the rest of the family cant hear.

'you see im taking amy on a date but i dont really know what to do for her because i didnt think she would actually accept to go on a date with, and im asking for your help as your her brother and you the only person in the house who knows her the best' i say looking down, feeling abit embaressed as its his sister we are talking about.

edward starts smiling at me? ' aw emmett look at you, wheres your cocky side gone?, but yeah the thing about amy is she'd rather have say a picnic on a field or like a home cooked meal rather than being taken out and being cooked something fancy she doesnt like over the top things' edward says still smiling at me 

'thanks bro, i think i have the perfect idea now' i say and run off to start organizing the date.

Amy's P.O.V:

i cant believe emmett asked me on a date, im so excited. i hope he doesnt do anything fancy, i wouldnt mind if he did but i dont really do over the top stuff. im still wary about bella she seems like shes up to something shes not as bitchy as she was?. dont get me wrong shes still glaring as i walk into the same room with her and always keeps edward close thinking that im going to take him away from her but other than that shes not said anything horrible maybe shes just thinking that im going to be staying here so she will have to get over the fact that she doesnt like me and just be civil, because im here to stay whether she is here or not because one edward is my brother yeah we may bave argued when i first arrived but that wss because of her and two because im really starting to like emmetts company. 

'so what are you going to be wearing?' i turn around to see Alice standing at the door?.

'erm well im not sure were we are going at the moment so i dont really know how to dress i will go ask emmett in a minute so that i dont over or under dress for the date and look stupid' i reply with a smile thinking that alice will now leve me alone. But of course its alice so she wont until she knows exactly what im wearing and where we are going because alice wants everything to be perfect no matter what it is.

'no no no i will go ask Emmett you stay here and then when i find out i will sort out your outfit for you okay?' she gives me a stern look that i know not to question her.

'okay go ahead, but cant yoou just look to see what i will be wearing, or where emmett has decided to take me?' i ask a little confused because wouldnt that be easier?.

'oh yeah, i was too excited that i forgot' she chuckled mainly to herself, bless alice sometimes she does act a little crazy.

'i woudnt say that to her if i was you' i hear someone whisper in my ear. i smile knowing its edward who else would know what im thinking.

'thats the reason i said it in my head not my problem that you can hear peoples thoughts is it, i smirk turning round so that im facing edward, only to see that Bella is there aswell.

'okay amy i have the perfect outfit come and try it on' i smile at edward and make my way towards alice for once shes saved me from a not so great convosation.

i look in the mirror and really like what ive got on, im wearing a mid thigh burgandy velvet material dress with black tights and lace flats. i decided to put my hair into a neat bun with some of my fringe out and do natural make-up, winged eyiner mascara and lip gloss. now im ready.