i guess this is like a fairytale

Amy's point of view:

RECAP: 

"can you smell wet dog?"Emmett, jasper and Alice just looked at me like they knew something i didn't. i just shrugged it off and continued going towards the front door but the smell just got stronger, as i went to open the front door it opened revealing a tall, well built but not as big as Emmett and tan looking guy. 

" sorry but i have to inform you that you might need a shower you stink off wet dog i just thought you out to know" The guy gave me a very confused then looked at Emmett, jasper and Alice completely ignoring what i just said. i gave him a shove " ermm if your going to stand in front for me you need to have a shower"i said raising my voice just a little bit more so he can actually realize that IMO here standing trying to inform him on something that he needs to sort out. 

The guy looked at me and started to growl? WTH why is he growling like a dog i mean it would match his stench but still hes human i think anyway because i wouldn't know what else exists seeing as i am a vampire. He started shaking i felt someone run up to me and grabbed me by my waist and pulled my back just as they did the guy bursted into a wolf straight in front of me.

"what the hell is this does this mean werewolves exist" i asked Emmett while turning around confused as hell but no ones answering my question. "HELLO I AM SPEAKING ANSWER ME!" i shouted I'm getting sick and tired of people ignoring me its my pet hate.

"they preferred to be called shape shifters" Emmett says to me while rubbing my back i guess to try and soothe me.

"how long have they been round and how comes no-one told me about them" i asked feeling quite disappointed. 

"because we haven't really had the right time to considering how everything started off and then there was the issue to do with you power and then teaching you how to hunt so as you can tell there's not really been the time to as we have been quite busy" jasper answered my question well one of them.

" they have been around nearly as long as we have but they didn't start of as being wolves they used to be spirit warriors but that's another story for another time but not my story to tell unfortunately" another new voice came in but i didn't have to turn round to see who is was i already knew. Edward

"thank you" i said actually meaning it this time. i had a flash back off when me and Edward were human and we were playing rounders(baseball) with our family and i hit the ball and it hit Edward in the head. i couldn't help but laugh at the memory i look up to see Edward laughing as well. This feels just like the old times except now we are immortal and can hardly be destroyed.

"well i think im going inside see you later guys" as i was walking towards the house i felt someone grab me and pull me into a hug i smell the familiar sent it was Edward. 

"I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear even though everyone could hear. i just nodded my head saying that i accept his apology.He finally lets me go i walk to the front door i turn around and " sorry wolf boy have a nice day" i say with a slight grin rising on my lips and turn and walk into the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

sorry i havent updated in ages ive just been SO busy with my school work and im sorry but that comes first. i hope you like this chapter and it is longer than the others because i did spend quite a while on this one to try and make it up to you. well enjoy and i will try and update as soon as i can. 

please vote!!!! comment it really makes me feel happy if you comment on my story so i know im doing an okay job 

well thats it for now 

- Amy :)