While i was walking to my car, a familiar female voice was heard calling out for me.

"BABY!!!"

I look to see and it was seolhyun. I sigh heavily, ignoring her while entering my car.

I quickly locked all the door of my car to prevent her from coming in.

"Taehyung-ah! Let me in!" She knocks on the window.

I ignored her and wore my seatbelt.

"Im calling your dad!" She wail.

I start the engine and drove off.

♡ home ♡

I parked my car at the parking lot and get off. Then i went to the back of the car to grab my bag when something else was there.

It was a Diary covered with cute stickers and the owner's name written in big caps which is Chungha.

I bite my lips thinking to myself as this diary can be an excuse for me to meet her again.

I grabbed that diary and hop onto my car, driving back to her house.

♡ chungha's apartment♡

I get off of my car and went up to her house. As soon as i get out of the elevator, two drunk man were making so much noise infront of someone's house.

I walked past them, trying to mind my own business when someone pulled me back.

"MoNeY~~~~ I WanT MonEY!!" The guy demanded.

"I have no money" i said.

"YaH! CHeCk hIm!" He shouted and all of them surround me. Some have already had their hands on me.

"I dont want to be rude but you guys need this" i start to throw my fist onto the man's face and the other guy.

While trying to survive, seconds later, my vision starts to get blurry while fighting them.

My legs were wobbly and i couldnt stand up straight. I hissed in pain due to the sudden pressure feeling in my head.

Slowly, my vision were less blurry and i was about to get myself back together when something hit onto my head hard.

The next thing i know was everything turn black.

♧ readers×authors(our) P.O.V♤

Taehyung was unable to stand properly due to the pain his body was giving.

As he was trying to wake himself up, one of the drunk guy ran towards him and smash the glass bottle onto taehyung's head really hard.

Taehyung drop onto the floor instantly. His blood flow down on his eyebrows, past his eyes.

"AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!" The same drunk man shouted in panic.

"Yah you killed him" his friend blame the guy. They both run away before anyone sees the incident.

Taehyung's hand move to feel something that was flowing down from his head and slowly, his eyes went shut and all he sees was pitch black.

"Taehyung?" Chungha came into the scene. (I dont want to repeat cos u guys know what happen)

hospital♧
~chungha's P.O.V~
-end of flash back-

"Doctor how is he?" I dash to the doctor as soon as he came out of the room.

"He is fine and lucky to not undergo any surgeries. He is still in a unconsious state. You can go in" he said and i felt relieve.

Without hesitation, i went into the room.

"Taehyung-ah" i whisper and my hands were shaking seeing him in this state.

"I just met you today and our next meeting is me seeing you like this.." my tears flow while i held his hand.

"Chungha-shi" his friends and baekhyun came in.

I was about to let his hand go when a tight grip was felt on my hand, holding me back.

"Dont go" taehyung whisper.

"Taehyung-ah" i said, sobbing.

"Hyung!" Jungkook rush beside me.

"What happen!?" Jungkook ask.

"Yah! Let taehyung rest" yoongi interfere.

"We were shock to hear the news. Luckily chungha was there" namjoon said.

"Rest well taehyung-ah" the boys said.

Half and hour past...

"Taehyung-ah we are going home first" the boys said, leaving me and baekhyun behind.

"Goodnight everyone" they said and exit the room.

"Taehyung-ah, have you eaten?" I ask.

"Do you want to eat anything?" I ask again.

"Chungha... im fine. I dont need anything at the moment" he laughs.

"Are you sure?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrow.

"Yes" he nods.

"If you need anything, just call me. I'll be at the couch" i said, pointing at the long couch.

"Goodnight" i smile and tuck him in his blanket properly before walking to the couch.

To be continued....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG HOSEOK!!! MY BIAS!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE!!!!!

My Husband A.K.A Boss 3 (Forever Ver.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara