061 | red letter

pakinggan niyo 'tong kantang 'to habang binabasa yung letter: ↓↓↓

***********

dear lee daehwi,

if you're done reading this red letter, would you hate me for leaving you?

we were 14 when we first meet. i knew it was still early for us, because my parents didn't allow me to answer you, but when you proved that you were crazy in love with me that time, i decided to disobey my parents' order, so that we could be finally together, forever.

we lasted for about three years, cuddling, kissing, hugging with each other. we didn't care nor bother about the gossips that we receive from public, instead of listening to their nonsense opinions, we had fun pda-ing in public. i remember it was 2 years ago. when we first celebrated our first anniversary.

on our second anniversary, we went to boracay, in philippines. i remember that times that you were puzzled, because you don't know how to swim,including the sun, it made our skin tanned.

then the following anniv, we went to jeju island, wherein i didn't had the chance to confess my lies to you, that my ex raped me, because of that mistake. i'm pretty sure that i'm pregnant. i don't even know...

that's why i broke up with you. because i was afraid, imagining that you would end up hating me. i'm really sorry.

now that my life has been called 'useless', would you still love me even tho i'm dirty? that i was fcked up by the person i hate the most?

i'm sorry if i made you cry, if time by time that your tears always falling from your beautiful eyes. i'm sorry if you're suffering hard, for experiencing agony and sorrow.

may i have atleast one request?
would you smile like a flower and disregard all the past that happened between us?

i didn't stated 'forget', because i want you to not forget about me.

by the way, if that bitter girl has feelings for you, better return her feelings. i would like to see you two together, because i believe that the contrary of her bitterness...is a good heart, and i believe she has untold feelings for you.

that's all and thank you for everything.
i loved you.

from jeon somi