027

https://www.brokenvalentines.com

*****

home.   description.  members. admin's posts.  about us

welcome to broken valentines!

hi, brokenhwi! are you brokenhearted? -are you bitter? or -are you 'hwaiting' for someone to erase your pain?

you can post here in your freedom wall!

type your text.

bold  italic  underline     align left | align center| align right

*********

hi everyone, i'm lee daehwi, 17 years old. i had this sweetest relationship with my girlfriend--i mean ex-girlfriend, she broke up with me without knowing the reason. i'm going crazy, as i always reminds of her beautiful face—she disappeared, she's gone. she doesn't message me in wattpad even short messages nor we have never met in person eversince that 'broke up' incident happened. i wanna know her reason, but i couldn't reach her because possibly and honestly, she might blocked all of my social media accs.

i did nothing wrong, am i right? it's just...the timing is somewhat wrong.

sometimes, love is not just about loving, but waiting rather; you have to wait, until someone has come and little do you know, you're destined, granting a happily ever after.

if there is someone, who could make my heart race, falling in love, experiencing trial and errors, will accept my flaws and everything that is worth it in the end.

i want to thank my ex-girlfriend for some things that she had done to me, especially when she hurted this crazy guy (lol). please forget about me, if possible.

i loved you so much.

1 Notification

memegyujpg commented on your story.
"napakagandang storya, pwede nang ipalabas sa mmk 👏"