"I don't care about your stuffy rules Ye Hua, I will wear or not wear whatever I want." she said innocently and oblivious to what it would mean if she did.

Stopping what he was doing, Ye Hua took her face into his hands gently and kissed her lips lightly before pulling back to look at her with a look that told her she had better listen or he himself would be the one to punish her.  "Qian Qian, the Palace is a lot different to Qing Qiu, our rules and regulations are strictly adhered to.  While you are within our Palace, you can do as you please, but once you leave, you must follow protocol or it will become very difficult for you here." he said softly as he watched a stubborn look begin to erupt across her face.

"Fine!  But Ye Hua, I don't intend to live here if I can't be free to be myself." she said stubbornly.  "I will return to Qing Qiu when it becomes too much for me, I won't be happy here so you'll have to also get used to moving back and forth." she replied much to his amusement.

But it was a thought that he had pondered on as he waited for their reunion, knowing how free spirited she was.  The last thing he wanted, was her to lose that aspect of herself, it was what he loved the most about her.  So agreeing they would live between both Lands, he reached up to begin removing the few items of clothing she was wearing.

"Are you sure you're alright Ye Hua, I don't want to hurt you." she said suddenly afraid, her own wounds were not quite healed which meant his wouldn't be either.

With her robe already falling about her shoulders and his hands slipping into the thin lace under garment that was barely covering her breasts, he ignored her question as that too slipped down to her waist as his eyes roamed the top half of her body looking for any sign of distress to her skin, but seeing only a few small scars that had healed well, thanks to her new Goddess energy and the loving care of her mother and Zhe Yan, she was more than healed, and that was all he needed to know.

Immediately, he grabbed hold of her robe and inner lace top that was still wrapped about her waist, and with one swift forceful pull, he literally tore them both from her body before throwing the remains to the floor with a widening smirk as she jumped in shock.

"You won't be needing clothing for at least a week Qian Qian, so for now at least you can rest in comfort." he said with a wide smirk as he pulled her straight back into his arms and kissed her.

It was slow, sensuous and delicate.  He was in no hurry, this time they would take their time and whatever their families had planned for them, they could do it on their own, he had no intention of leaving his chamber or Qian Qian until they were fully sated.

Silently he slipped his tongue into her mouth and very gently rolled it against her own.

Sighing softly against him as his hands lowered to caress the sides of her breasts, her tongue lightly flicked against his own.  Opening her mouth a fraction, her lips snatched his own back as his tongue was gently sucked into her mouth. 

Groaning at the light touch of her kiss, his hands fully grasped at her breasts and as his thumbs lightly rolled over her nipples her hands were quickly lowering his robes over his shoulders.  Quickly and deftly she had them sliding off him, until only his underpants remained. 

Immediately he slid his body down, so he was lying on his back with her fully straddling his waist with her legs which instantly tightened around him, drawing his rising shaft against her writhing wet slit as their lips continued to passionately loll against each other.

Lathing the inside of her mouth and tongue, Ye Huas hands slowly flickered down the full length of her back, caressing her sensitive skin as he went.  Rolling them lightly over the full softness of her bottom, he let them find their own way to where the greatest pleasure lay.

Running his fingers of both hands down the slit of her wet folds, he slowly and gently rolled the tips over the quivering flesh as her mouth opened slightly to release a deep moan.  Her body quivered against him as the pleasure of his touch fully awakened her arousal.

And as their tongues continued to lathe against each other, he slipped two fingers from each hand into her wet opening, while both thumbs gently squeezed and rolled against her popped cherry.

Grinding her groin against his now fully engorged shaft, his fingers worked their magic as they pried apart her inner walls and began to slowly thrust up into her.  He could feel her body picking up speed, and as she continued to rub herself against his throbbing sword, he too could feel the pleasure mounting.  Giving into it, he allowed the pleasure to soar, while holding back the painful urge to climax.

It was a balancing act, but he held himself together while feeling the full eruption of ecstasy build within his body.

Wrapping his tongue around her own, he slowly allowed them to unwind, before snatching at her lips as his hunger for her grew.  Her soft full lips fully enveloped his own as their kiss grew more heated and an urgency began to take over.

Pounding into her depths with both hands, her body suddenly stiffened as she began to peak.  With every thrust against his own quivering flesh, he too could feel himself going, it was too soon but he was desperately in need of her.

Quickly removing his fingers from her hot wet walls, he shifted his body slightly, a move that almost had him losing it.  Then guiding himself into her oblivion, he thrust up with full force.

Screaming against her mouth, her lips crushed down hard against his own as her pleasure soared and rose with every pounding upward thrash of his hips.

Flipping their bodies, he drew her legs out wide, then reaching up, he grabbed hold of the bed frame and with his back arched above her, he thrust up again as his eyes fully focused on the pleasure raking her face.

And as he watched her eyes glaze over as her peak fully exploded against him, he thrust up with strong even strokes.  The pleasure of her hot wet depths that clamped down and sucked him in deeper, had him releasing a series of deep throaty grunts followed by an explosive roar as his own pleasure gave way above her.

Screaming her name, his ecstasy rose and fell as her body bucked up beneath him.  Moaning softly as her own peak soared his hips continued to thrash her inner walls that were still clamping down on him.  Releasing everything he had, he filled her hot wet abyss with his seed, with a screaming agony as his height took his mind completely.

Pounding into her, his whole body quivered and trembled with the full force of his ecstasy until it finally gave way to a gentle ebb and flow.  The sheer force of his release was all he needed to last the distance as he released himself from her dripping wet folds.

Then waiting for her to come back to him, he remained perched on his hands above her until her eyes fluttered open to look at him with a smile of contentment.

And as his mouth lowered to take back her trembling lips, he had only one thought in mind.

"Qian Qian.  Give me a child." he whispered as his mouth slightly parted, and he took her again.