Post Ascension

It was three days and nights before Bai Qian and Ye Hua were well enough to finally be allowed to rise and leave the confines of their recovery beds, having both been severely injured.  The time had been the hardest for Bai Qian who wanted no more of Zhe Yans Medicine, not even Mo Yuan could make her take it, that in the end they couldn't stop her,  and though they were not completely healed, her insistence on seeing Ye Hua, finally saw her free to seek him out.

Running straight out of Taichen Palace in just her underwear much to Lady Le Xus dismay and embarrassment, Mo Yuans amusement and Di Juns shock, she didn't care at all for any of them, even ignoring the Skylords ogling eyes who had just arrived as she raced passed him half dressed and even less for the maids who forgot their station and stood with their heads up looking at her in awe.

XIOA WU! Zhe Yan and her mother yelled after her.  "You can't runabout the Palace like that!" they both screamed as she flew through the archway and into the main corridor and out into the many passages in search of Xi Wu Palace.  

Finally catching up with her having managed to get herself lost, her mother stopped her in her tracks to throw a robe over her shoulders, before watching on as a maid who she had also brought along with her in her rush to chase her down, led her directly to his Palace.  Though the maid had to hold onto Bai Qians hand as they ran the full length of the corridors completely oblivious to everyone around them, including her own Overseer who would no doubt punish her for running.  Though seeing as it was Bai Qian she was with, the punishment would not be too harsh.

Finally reaching Xiwu Palace, she ran straight past his guards who could not stop her from entering being rather stunned by her appearance as her open gown flared out around her and leaving the maid behind, she rushed straight into Ye Huas chamber just as he too was being given the all clear from the Medicine King.  "Take it easy Ye Hua, you are not fully healed." he warned him sternly as a large smile began to grow on the boys face.

But it wasn't him he was smiling at as he realized the boy was looking behind him, and having only just barely moved to the side in order to turn around,  he was almost knocked off his feet as Bai Qian flew passed him and straight into Ye Huas open arms.

Sighing, he left them to it.  It wouldn't matter how strong a warning he gave them, he could clearly see they would ignore it anyway, though if he noticed her lack of clothing, he didn't mention it.  Closing the chamber doors behind him, he ordered the guards to admit no one, before finally allowing a small smile to appear as he made his way to the Skylord to inform him of Ye Huas recovery.

"Ye Hua!" she cried out happily as he covered her face in small kisses.

Sitting up with his back leaning against the bed frame, she straddled his waist as he took her face into the palms of his hands and looked at her in wonder.  Three days had been absolute hell for the both of them, but to now have her back in his arms he couldn't wait to take her, but first he had to know that she was alright and that meant only one thing.

Then noticing the lack of clothing and also knowing the distance from his own Palace and Taichen Palace, his face began to redden.

"Please tell me you didn't travel all that way dressed only in these?" he said stunned.

"I missed you." she said softly, completely ignoring the question, she was too excited to worry about decorum as her arms reached up to embrace him.

"And I missed you," he replied as he quickly began to undress her.   "But you cannot walk around the Palace grounds like you do in Qing Qiu Qian Qian, there are certain expectations and protocols that you have to follow here." he said a little more sterner than he intended as their recent bout with punishment came back to him.