The Dance

Arriving at the desk, Ye Hua spoke quietly to the pipe smoking man who didn't even bother to look up until he placed a small pearl on the counter in front of him.  Suddenly, the pleasantries came thick and fast.

"Yes of course kind Sirs, a room for the two of you.  Our best room is available, the young lad will guide you." he said smiling between a row of missing tobacco stained teeth, and flick of his brows towards a young boy who was sitting on a small bar stool rolling a cigarette with the mans tobacco.

Leaning over the counter to look at the child, who didn't seem to be much older than 7 Mortal years, Bai Qians brows furrowed. "You are far too young to be smoking." she chided the boy softly, gaining a wide toothless grin in return.

Sighing, she allowed the child to lead them.  The children in this world had little pleasures, life was very hard, so smoking was a habit many of them took to in order to ease their burdens and frayed nerves.  Then tipping the child with a small pearl of her own, she watched as his eyes almost fell out of his face.

"Be careful Qian Qian, that pearl could buy the whole building, he is just a child, and such open displays of wealth could bring trouble." he softly chided her, but as they would only be one night and being more than capable of taking care of themselves, he allowed the boy to leave with it.

Walking into the room, Bai Qian took in the large canopied bed, plush carpets, Persian styled wall hangings and a couple of low tables.  By Mortal Realm standards, the room what high quality, and it wasn't that bad considering she was used to even higher standards.  It will do she thought to herself as Ye Hua closed the door behind her and locked it.

Suddenly the air began to cool as a sudden realization hit her.  Spinning around at him as he slowly moved closer, her head quickly ducked down and a fast growing blush began to creep across her face.  "Ye Hua, there's only one bed." she whispered as his arms came up to pull her against him.

"Well of course there is, these rooms are normally rented by the hour." he said smiling and waiting for her to gain an understanding of what he had just said.

And having spent enough time in the Mortal Realm, she understood immediately.  Placing her hands against his chest she tried to push him away.  "Ye Hua we can't, we're not married yet!" she said forcefully, as she tried to wriggle out of his embrace.

"Yet?" he asked smirking down at her.  "So you see a future with me then Qian Qian?" he asked smirking even wider as her large doe eyes looked back up at him.  

Suddenly his eyes had taken on an even darker tone.  Staring up into them, she once again found herself unable to break the gaze.  They were so dark, and mysteriously powerful, that she found herself being drawn into them.  How beautiful, she thought to herself as she stopped struggling to move closer into him, her gaze fully locked onto his.  So magnetic and so deep she thought, and the longer she lost herself to them the more she wanted to see.

Then very slowly they moved closer to her own until she felt the soft feathery light touch of his lips gently swipe across her own.  His hands then moved to her head to remove the soft covering that held her hair in place.  Letting her hair fall about her shoulders, he pulled her in closely as his soft kiss began to deepen.

Sucking her soft pliant lips into his mouth gently, he felt the tenseness in her body begin to weaken and as her arms came up to embrace his neck, his tongue effortlessly slid into her mouth with ease.  

The soft gentle way that he he held her and the warm sweet taste of his mouth had her very quickly losing herself to the heat of the moment.  She felt every single inch of his lips on her own and the way they glided across her open mouth, Bai Qians body began to once again feel an urgency as her body temperature rose.  The softness of his lips on her own, also had her breathing quickly as he too pulled her closer.