What caught his eye most was how happy Jungkook looked. He wasn't smiling in any other of his photos that he posted, not like that anyways. Taehyung had never seen him smile like that before.

Taehyung couldn't help but to adore how cute Jungkook's smile was. He quickly caught himself staring at the photo for longer than he should and shook his head. Taehyung thinking to himself: "What am I doing?"

Taehyung comment on the photo:
"Oh so THIS is why Jungkook doesn't smile in most of his photos...I see why now."
~
Jungkook and Jimin laid back onto the bed after eating a little too much chocolate. Jungkook looked down at his phone after hearing it buzz. He check the notifications and seen Tae's comment~

JK: "What is this supposed to mean?" He lean over to Jimin and showed him the message.

JM: "He's just trying to be a jerk and get to you. Typical Taehyung." He said.

JK: "...Do I look bad? Should I ask my friend to take it off?"

JM: "No! You look nice in that photo."

Jungkook stared at his photo and started feeling embarrassed~

JK: "I don't know...I think I look stupid."

JM: "Don't let that jerk get to you. That's what he is trying to do." Jimin closed his eyes, resting.

Jungkook went to Taehyung's page and starting looking at his photos as well. Him and Taehyung were looking at each other's photos at the same time.

Jungkook came across a few that Taehyung had taken with his family and friends, including one with his grandma. Jungkook thinking to himself: "I know he's nice on the inside.."
~
Taehyung scrolled through some more and accidentally liked one of Jungkook's photos that he had taken a long time ago.

Tae: "Aish!" He quickly unliked it.
~
Jungkook still got the notification that Taehyung liked it. Jungkook thinking to himself: "He is looking at all my photos..?"

Jungkook's face turned pink. He realizing Taehyung must have been looking at his photos for quite awhile, since that was one of the first photos he had posted.

Jungkook thinking to himself: "He's probably just making fun of me.."
~
Taehyung flipped onto his stomach and burrow his face in the pillow. He couldn't look at anymore photos of Jungkook, they were making him feel weird.

Taehyung thinking to himself: "Jungkook isn't cute...Jungkook isn't cute."

Taehyung groaned into the pillow.
Thinking to himself: "Jungkook's a boy.."
~
Jungkook set his phone down beside him and looked over at Jimin. He sat up and scooted over to him and leaned over Jimin's face.

Jimin opened his eyes and jumped, not expected to see Jungkook above him.

JK: "Sorry sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

JM: "It's ok...but why are you leaning over me?"

JK: "Would you go to the end of the year dance with me?"

JM: "But, I thought you didn't want to go."

Jungkook pulled away from Jimin and twiddled his fingers. Jimin sat up.

JK: "I didn't...but when I seen Taehyung ask Tzuyu, I got the urge to go.."

JM: "Yeah, of course I will go with you."

JK: "Are you sure? Because if you want to take someone else, I will understand."

JM: "Nah...there really isn't anyone else that I want to go with." He smirked. "And beside, if I take you...it will sure make me look a lot better."