That Night: \\Chapter Two//

Start from the beginning

"Where are we going?" I asked, my voice shaking a little. Scared, I walked deliberately, until I saw the velvety stairs that led downwards.

"Basement, this is where we all hang out beside mom and Ashton." Downstairs, there were two flat screen TV's.

Fresh black carpet, the walls were midnight blue. Pictures of football players hung up on the wall. Beers spread out on the floor, big black pillows. Four navy blue couches, and lamps. There was a pool table, and a workout area.There was a white freezer, which Noah told me not to go near. There was alcohol, and even chips. Snacks and a bathroom.

They had an elevator in there basement. Does this house get any better?

"Football game, porn. Just kidding football and soccer." Noah stepped in the elevator, I nodded and followed. The elevator was quiet, awkwardly so, you could hear the elevator going up. Silence took over and time seemed to slow down.

"I remember Kim and Ashton going up and down playing in the elevator. Ashton was ten and Kim, seven. They would always just come down to play,"

"This is a nice house." I mummer, ending the awkward resonating silence.

"You think so?" Noah asked, turning his head to face me.

I nodded.

"Tell me about it." Noah said, before the elevator dinged, signaling that we had arrived at our floor, and we walked out of the elevator.

"My dad was an abuser, my brother left when I was ten, and my mom left me and my sister, Autumn, with dad. Autumn eventually left she said shed come back but she never did. I was only fifteen when Autumn left. Autumn was eighteen when I was fifteen. My brother Lucas was only seventeen when I was ten. At sixteen I'd enough, I decided to leave. I hate talking about my childhood."

"Time to eat," Samantha shouted. It was like a herd of Buffalo's as the boys ran down the stairs. Noah pulled a chair up and I sat next to him.

"Thank you." Noah nodded. After we all sat down two seats were empty.

"Wheres Seb?" Flynn asked eating his steak slowly.

"In his room, as always."Cole said shrugging, eating his potatoes. I kept my head down and chewed softly, quietly and took tiny bits.

In strolled Sebastian, his eyes met mine for the first time. I gulped hard, he was beautiful.

Butterflies built up in my stomach, he was truly handsome. The handsomest of them all, with sandy dark brown hair. His slightly tanned skin blended with his dark brown hair. Loose strands of hair perfectly framed his oval shaped head. Wide, forest green eyes brought out his natural beauty, and I couldn't help but stare. His thick light eyebrows showed content, but a friendly nature at the same time. He's about six feet tall, and somewhat muscular but still lean.

Curves around the bottom and top lip, and when he smiles his lips stretch toward his breathless dimples, showing his pearly white teeth. Gentle, well defined lips lightly glistening in the sun. His cheeks are chiseled like a finely-carved Michelangelo statue. His nose is perfectly symmetrical.

His lips are slightly full: the kind that end in a cute little smirk at the corners. The rays of sun highlight the dimples in his cheeks and chin. He grabbed his plate, his jaw clenched and he stalked out of the kitchen.

That was weird? Was he always so annoyed by his family's presence? Or was it me?

"So, Trinity am I taking you home after dinner?" Xavier asked.

I glanced up from my food meeting his eyes. All of the tables eyes were on me. I swallowed the steak before speaking.

"No thanks," I mummer glancing into his slit brown eyes before digging my fork in the steak.