I love you.....I really don't hate you at all(Shizaya)

Shizuo's POV

I was with Tom-San doing my job like normally in till I smell a vanilla honey with strawberries sent come though my noise I started to walk the other way from Tom-San and he realized it and he just waved me off like in was going to kill the flea in till I was at the entryway of the alleyway I then walked in and saw that Izaya was talking to a guy he had blonde hair and light green eyes and tan skin he was wearing a black hoodie and a white T-shirt underneath that hoodie and blue jeans and green high tops he looked like a 16 or 17 years old"Kai-Kun you should really go back home to your father and mother they really miss you, you know right?"Izaya said with an pissed off look on his face"N....no they don't they will hurt me again Orihara-San please don't let them hurt me please"Kai said I think it is his name"*Sigh* fine you are lucky this is my last job I have to do I then can go home and full in those paperwork from Shiki-San gave me for no reason at all or Shizuo will keep me here for  a while longer. Oh well come on Ka-"Izaya was cut of by a gang and he got kicked in the side I then saw Kai got pushed down and he got kicked and punched I then saw Izaya get pushed down and I then saw a guy pull down his pants and Kai got his pants pulled down as well the guy then put his dick in his asshole I then looked at Izaya who was fight them and dodging their hits he then saw me and mouthed 'help Kai-Kun while I deal with these punks Shizuo' I then go to the guys who were fucking with Kai I then pulled out his dick out of him while Izaya was hurting the others I then saw Izaya get pushed down again he tried to get up but the guys kicked him and punched him in till I saw a guy put his hands around Izaya's neck trying to kill him I then ran up to them and punched them all and one of the guys went flying and all there clothes fell of while I did that I then went up to Izaya and help him up I then pushed him to the wall and kissed him on the lips he kissed back I then licked his bottom lip asking him for entry in his mouth he parted his lips open and I pit in my tongue in his mouth me and Izaya made-out for an hour and the kiss got hot to hotter in till Izaya groans and moan in my mouth we then parted to breath"W...we should take Kai back home Sh....hash...shizu-Chan"Izaya said and kissed my check and then he slid out between my arms and walked to Kai he was shaking like hell Izaya then helped him getting his pants back on and carried him to my place since it was closer then his one when we got their he went to the guest bedroom that I have he then layed down Kai in the bed and walked out to me and sat on my lap with his arm around my neck and since I was sitting on the couch I put my arms around his waist and lean forward so did he we then kissed and made out for awhile he smiled in the kiss o did the same we then parted ad he pecked my lips and said"I love you Shizuo Hewijima, I love you.....I really don't hate you at all Shizu-Chan"Izaya said that with a adorable, cute smile on his face"Same with me Izaya Orihara............I love you too"I said and stuck my tongue in his mouth and we made out once again.

I hope you all enjoyed it and sorry that their was rape in this but at lest they kiss and made out lol😇😇😆😆😄😄😅😅