"What's the surprise?" Alexander asks, his interest clearly peeked.

"Well I'm glad you asked because I'm going to need your help specifically..."

"You're killing us, with the suspense just spit it out." Cipher groans.

"Yeah." Everyone else agrees in unison.

"I want to reach out to her family and invite them over for her birthday." I breathe out and sit up straight. Ciphers jaw drops and I swear I saw Sam pinch himself. Why are the people around me so weird? They always complain that I'm too much of an ass and now when I want to do something nice they don't believe me.

"Don't you hate her father?" Weston asks, a stupid look passes over his face before one of confusion takes its place.

"Yes, but Octavia loves her father and the rest of her family. This is exactly what she needs right now."

"I one hundred percent agree." Christina nods her head along with Alexander.

"I need you to help me make the call because I'm sure I'm the last person they ever want to speak to." I turn towards Alexander. He was the key to all of this. He has a way with people that I've never really been able to understand.

"Of course, we'll make the call later today."

"Thank you. Okay, that's all for today's meeting."

I watch as everyone beside Alexander exits the room. I loosen my tie and pull it off of my neck. I hate that stupid thing.

"I'm glad you're doing this. We can't have any tension between other packs. Not while Jalex is still around at least." Alexander turns to me a small smile on his face.

"I'm not doing this because of Jalex or because tensions are high. I'm doing this because Octavia needs this. She misses them but she won't asks to see them because she thinks I'll say no."

I'll admit that I'm scared. She might see them and remember how much she hates me all over again. What if they try to take her away from me? Will I wake up in the middle of the night to find that she's gone along with her family? I'm selfish and I want her all to myself, but I also want her to be happy.

"Okay, well let's head over to my office and make the call to Octavius."

I haven't been to Alexander's and Christina's home since the day Octavia woke up from her short coma. I could still remember the way she stood up to me. I was so angry with her. All I could see was red. It was like she wasn't my mate or even a person. She was just revenge.

I shake away the awful memory as I follow Alexander up the stairs and into his study. His was much different from mine. Where mine is more modern his is more old fashioned.

He takes a seat behind the grand oak desk and picks up the phone and begins to dial a few numbers that he read off of a piece of paper. He paused for a moment before clearing his throat.

"Alpha Octavius, hello. It's Alexander, we spoke about Siren not too long ago." He pauses and listens to what he was saying on the other end.

I could feel my palms become clammy with sweat. I would have to speak to him in a proper manner when all I wanted to do was yell at him. He turned me away. He knew what my father and Jalex had done and I reached out to him for help, but he refused. He didn't want to cause any trouble. He feared my father and Jalex's, it was very clear to me that night.

If only he knew that I planned on ending their lives...

"Ajax would like to speak to you about—" Alexander is cut off and pulls the phone away from his ear and sighs. He gives me a tired look and with the roll of his eyes he brings the phone back to his ear. "Octavius it is about your daughter, so I suggest you shut your mouth and listen to what he has to say."