Love and Other Drugs

Start bij het begin

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/121837259-three%27s-a-crowd

Dear Mr. Pessimist

Genre: New Adult, Young Adult, Romance

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Dear Mr. Pessimist, here are a few reasons to love yourself and the world."
When Sydney Hale gets a job at one of the biggest bakeries in her town, she expects a normal and calm atmosphere. Little does she know that she's in for the exact opposite when she meets the store owners son.
Bennett Banks hates everything. And when Sydney starts working at the shop, she becomes his next target. Little did he know that she was going to be leaving him sticky notes with reasons to love himself and the world every day when she left the bakery.
And when his parents go out of town, it's up to the two teens to try and get along so they can run the store and stop kids from breaking in again in the middle of the night. A class A pessimist. A quirky girl with a great outlook on life. What could possibly go wrong?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/85414327-dear-mr-pessimist-completed

Never Have I Ever

Genre: Teen Fiction, Romance, Coming-of-Age

"It's your last few months before college, do you really expect to leave here without living?"    Olivia and Oliver Scott, as opposite as twins can get

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"It's your last few months before college, do you really expect to leave here without living?"
Olivia and Oliver Scott, as opposite as twins can get. Oliver is a "Bad Boy" with a reputation to prove it's more then just a label.
Olivia is quiet, always trying to keep her head down and get through high school as a drifter. That was until Oliver talked her into going to a post-graduation party at his friends house, a party that ends in a really strange game of Never Have I Ever.
What Olivia never expected is Abel, her brother's best friend, to talk her into doing a list of crazy things before she heads off to college in a few months. One crazy list, two teens, and a long road trip filled with Shawn Mendes songs. Nothing could possibly go wrong, right?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/85913792-never-have-i-ever-one-last-time-1-wattys2017