Love and Other Drugs

Hey guys, I want to address the questions of making bonus chapters or a sequel about Rachel and Ryder. Yes, I will make a few bonus chapters (because who doesn't love those) but didn't really plan on a sequel with Rach and Ryder. I thought about making one of Bax, when he was younger, and wanted to know your thoughts on that? Let me know. 

BUT until then, I thought I'd give you guys a little overview of some of my other books that you may want to read until them. You are under NO obligation to read any of these, don't feel that you are. I've just had people ask about my other books before and thought I'd give you a glance at them. 

The Bad Boy Playbook (Spin-off of this book)

Genre: Teen Fiction, Romance

Reese Taylor; the quiet girl in the back of the classroom in desperate need of  date to Prom

Reese Taylor; the quiet girl in the back of the classroom in desperate need of date to Prom.
Liam Scott; the football star with a reputation as bad as his attitude. When they are thrown together for a English project, Reese knows very well how things like it usually end.
And when Reese realizes that Liam may be her only chance at a Prom date and quieting her overbearing parents, she creates a playbook containing all the things Liam will have to do in order for her to help him.
Little did she know that when playing games, she's got to be sure she doesn't become the one being played

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/138563555-the-bad-boy-playbook

Saving Gracie

Genre: Teen Fiction, Romance, Coming-Of-Age

How do you live if you don't know how?                Gracie has lived her entire life in and out of the hospital; leukemia being closer to her than most people in her family

Gracie has lived her entire life in and out of the hospital; leukemia being closer to her than most people in her family. With her dad as her rock, she has been trying to escape the pain for as long as she can remember.
When by some miracle she gets cured, Gracie is faced with stepping into a life like nothing she's ever known before. One involving a certain irritating and obnoxious next door neighbor, living with siblings, a bucket list, loner, and her nine uncles.