Love and Other Drugs

Start from the beginning

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/115495845-saving-gracie

In the mood for something more musical?

ELEVEN ELEVEN 

Genre: Teen Fiction, Music, Romance, Coming-Of-Age

ELEVEN ELEVEN is the world's biggest boy band.
Willow Stevens is the world's biggest nobody. With high hopes of writing for Rolling Stone, she has kept her live secluded from the outside world with the exception of photography and music. What no one knows is that she used to be best friends with international heartthrob Alexander Cruise of ELEVEN ELEVEN. When ex-best friend Xander Cruise gets into an accident and can't remember anything after his twelfth birthday, she is thrown into a chaotic world and past she hadn't wanted to go back to. Throw in a crazy road trip around the country to try and jog his memories, four crazy, incredibly obnoxious teenage boys, and millions of fans, Willow realizes maybe helping Xander and getting the article done won't be as easy as she once thought.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/72287150-eleven-eleven

Want something. . . just a tad bit more adult?

Three's A Crowd

Genre: New Adult, Young Adult, Coming-of-Age

"Two is company, three is going to drive me to the verge of insanity

"Two is company, three is going to drive me to the verge of insanity."
*Eighteen- year- old college bound Emily Mayer isn't ready to leave the comforting nest of her high school life just yet, and she's definitely not prepared for what she's about to be faced with.
When her military bound older brother is deployed halfway across the world, he leaves his condo in her hands and care. What he didn't mention was that there were three incredibly disgusting, egocentric, douchey guys already living there.
Worse? They had no idea that Emily is living there with them