A night in town

The Next thing I remember after conquering that dungeon was seeing the djinn disappear into my mother's bracelet and experience something similar to being teleported out of it, along with bags full of treasures.

I thought my life would be easier after having a metal vessel. I was wrong.

My djinn, Sinbad, or Sin, how he likes to be called, turned out to be not an ordinary djinn.

.

.

.

"Good night, Miss, what can I get you?"

A young woman dressed like a waitress looks at me, smiling brightly. I'm sitting at a small Taber in a small town near Patrehvia. For some reason I appeared here after conquering the dungeon.

"Good night" I smile back "Wine, please"

"Coming right up" She smiles again and turns around to leave.

"What a fine maiden that is"

I hear his deep, husky voice in my head.

"Oh please not this again. Could you please shut up?" I say out loud. Maybe too loud.

"Excuse me?" A big guy sitting on a table near mine turns around to face me. Another man, even bigger than him is sitting with him.

"Are we bothering you, gorgeous?" The other man asks, smirking.

"Oh, no, no, It's nothing, really" I smile and nervously wave my hands in front of me.

"What? I can't comment on how beautiful a woman is?" That voice again.

"Not when you are doing it on my head and I'm the only one that can hear you!" I say out low again.

Some people stop what they are doing and look at me.

I smile nervously again, and try to sink in my chair.

"You are too tense. Maybe I can help you" He suggests in a seductive tone of voice. I can even feel the smirk in his voice. A chill runs down my spine.

"NO!" I yell And everybody in the room looks at me this time.

"He he... Sorry..." I apologize, looking down. "No! Don't you dare. Stay in there and don't come out" this time I remember I have to whisper.

"Ok, ok. Relax. I wasn't coming out right here..."

"Are you OK? Do you need help with something?"

I was too distracted talking to the man in my head that I didn't notice that the waitress that had taken my order was standing next me, she puts the wine in front of me and stares at me with a worried look on her face.

"Yes. No. I'm sorry" I shake my head, not being able to come out with a good excuse.

"She sure looks fine this close. And that drink..."

"Enough! Keep it in your pants already!" I yell again. The young woman looks clearly taken aback by my outburst, and other costumers start to glare at me. I can't blame them really.

"I'm so sorry... Here" I drop some gold coins on the table, clearly paying more than enough for the wine I didn't even get to drink, and I walk out of the place.

.

.

.

"I really hate you right now you know?" I grumble to my djinn, taking a turn down the street. At least it's a warm starry night. The streets are almost empty and the silence, it's quite relaxing. I'm starting to enjoy my little walk when he speaks again.

"They are following you" He warns me.

"Huh?"

"Hey crazy! Wait up!" I stop and turn around. The two big men that were sitting next to me at the tavern stop not too far from me.

"Excuse me? Are you talking to me?" I ask, resting my hands over my hips.

"Yeah, you. You were trying to catch some attention back there huh? Well, you did" He grins and his eyes scan my body.

"I wasn't trying to catch anyones attention" I argued.

"Yeah, right. It's ok. You may be crazy, but you are also a fine piece of ass."

"And you have gold" The other man adds.

Now I know what this is all about.

"Ok! Ok! I don't know what you want and I don't care. Just leave" I interrupt, and turn around to leave.

"Where you think you're going, loony?" One of them says, grabbing my wrist. I shake my head and let out a long sigh.

"I really didn't want to do this.... SINBAD!"

My golden bracelet turns into a water scimitar sword. With just one quick move I thought the man away, who ends ups hurt and unconscious, but still alive. The other man looks at his friend and back me, panicking.

"Go away" I hissed under my breath, as the weapon disappears, turning back into my bracelet.

I don't need to say it twice. The stranger charges his friend on his shoulder and runs away as fast as he can.

"You need to be more careful (Name)"

It seems like he can't help it but to tease me all the time.

"Are you kidding me? This was all your fault! We need to have a chat, Sin" I take a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

"Go ahead" He chuckles.

"Not here! And you you still haven't told me why you brought me to Patrehvia"

"I'm not sure, but this place feels familiar. Maybe there's something we need to do here" My djinn explains, sounding serious for the fist time today.

"Ok, that's a little vague..." I turn around again, heading to the Inn where I'm staying.