Rooming with Royals [17]

First of all, I feel like someone's STABBING my tummy, yes it hurts a lot.

Second, this was 9 frikin' pages on word!

Anyways hope you like it.🙈

So please vote and the comments make my day :)

-----

Ch.17

Listen to the song on the side cause it's just amazing ! Maroon 5 !

If I get over 70 votes then next chapter will be as long as this and maybe even longer :)

Edited

----------------------------------------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

His lips felt like heaven, so soft and sweet that it was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I wrapped my hands around his neck, feeling jolts of electricity plunging through my entire body, from where my lips were connected to his, right down to my toes. But as the intensity of the kiss increased, Eros wanted more; he demanded entrance, but I decided to tease him a little bit and kept my mouth shut, wanting to see what he would do next.

And being Eros, he quickly became impatient with my games and bit gently on my lower lip, playing dirty in my books. It didn't hurt, but surprised, I gasped, playing right into Eros's hands, and he took the opportunity to explore my mouth intimately. The tingly feeling grew between us, almost surrounding us in our own unbreakable bubble, where it felt like nothing else mattered, and no one but us could ever enter. Our tongues battled for dominance, but of course, Eros won. My hands slid up to his hair, gripping it tightly as the strands tried to slip through my fingers. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up so we were standing.

Both of us parted, almost at once it seemed, gasping for air. Eros's lips were strawberry red, making them look even more edible than before, and I had to stop myself from pulling him into my arms and continuing what we had started. But as the rational part of my brain started working again, my eyes widened and I froze, trying to figure out what had happened.

I just kissed Eros.

One part of me wanted to celebrate, and let myself be happy for once, whilst the other part was angry. That shouldn't have happened, I tried to argue. But I didn't want to believe that. What will happen now? Will things become awkward between us? Will he think that it was a mistake? I looked at Eros, who was wearing the same shocked expression, and tried not to feel the heartbreak that I was. His face said it all, he obviously thought that it was a mistake, plain and simple.

Grudgingly, I remembered what happened earlier today, between Eros and that girl, and once again tried to argue with myself that it was for the best, even if it didn't feel like it at the moment. My brain was telling me to say it was a mistake, however my heart was screaming at me to kiss him again.

But, I just couldn't follow my heart. I took a step backwards, and stared at him with a hard expression.

"I'm sorry Eros. I didn't mean to do that, it was a mistake."

I apologized, waiting for his reply. From the outside, I looked so calm and collected, that it must have been impossible for him to see that, on the inside, I was screaming at myself.

Eros's face suddenly went hard, making me wonder what he was thinking right now. I knew though, that it couldn't be anything nice, and I braced myself for what he was about to say, as the very look on his face caused my protective instincts to rise full force. But, my relationship with Eros was never one to be predictable, and what came out of his mouth next surprised me.