Rooming with Royals [10]

You'll love me for this chapter, I just know it :)

-----

Chapter 10

Eros's P.O.V.

Remus and I stood in the ballroom, after Violet had been taken to a room to recover. She had yet to regain consciousness, though we weren't concerned yet as we knew that she would have trouble coping with this. Her Uncle had his worries about the way she would react, however this was one of the best ways possible. Silently. As I thought over the events of the last few hours, Remus's voice pulled me out of my musings.

"Why are you being so hard on Violet?" Remus asked, making me sigh exasperatedly.

"You know why I dislike her Rem, we have been through this already. Witches and demons already were sworn enemies when they were created, but after the war, things only got worse." I stated, leaning against the wall with my arms crossed.

No one needs to tell me that I'm being hard on Violet, essentially because I already know I am, and I'm doing it on purpose. Besides, what's the use of befriending her when demons and witches have always hated each other's guts and aren't about to change that anytime soon?

"That's not a good enough reason Eros. Violet is an amazing girl." He snapped, "Just give her a chance." Remus pleaded, making me sigh once again.

I know that Violet is a lovely girl, but my father strictly ordered me not to communicate with her. I didn't know what he had in mind but I know it's definitely not good, and probably not going to end well.

My father had always hated witches, well at least for as long as I could remember. No one knew why though, not even me, his own son. I shook my head and rubbed my temples. What if my father found out about this? He would have my head on a platter! After thinking it over though, I looked at Remus and nodded slowly, making him smile brightly.

"I better not regret this, Rem." I warned but he only shook his head and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Don't worry Eri, you won't." He stated with a chuckle.

"Stop calling me that!" I groaned, walking out of the room,whilst mumbling, "Curse damn vampires."

Violet's P.O.V.

As I slowly came around, I sat up and swiped at my eyes, hoping that would make everything I had seen over the last twenty four hours suddenly disappear, but grudgingly got getting out of bed when all it really gave me were sore eyes. I replayed everything that had happened and rubbed my temples soothingly.

I really needed some Tylenol, but settled for making my way into the bathroom and take a nice, long shower instead. Feeling the hot water run down my body made me relax though; It felt so heavenly, it would've been hard not to. I eventually wrapped a towel around myself and got out, even though I have a feeling I would've been content to stay there all day. But as I was walking towards my wardrobe, I kept asking myself one question, how will I face the guys? I mean, sure, they're still the same people, but uh-wow, I never expected them to be supernaturals.

I opened the door of my walk-in closet and started rummaging through clothes. Facing the guys was one thing, but the part I was most scared about was talking to my uncle. I was scared, not of him, but of the truth, which I was sure had been left out from quite a lot of my life. I sighed and shook my head. This is getting too much.

I finally picked a black shirt , denim pants and a black converse. The black eyeliner that I applied helped make my violet eyes pop, especially with my hair hung loose. I smiled when I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I looked good.