Rooming with Royals [15]

Ch.15

Violet's P.O.V.

My jaw dropped as I heard what Peter just said.

Cousin?

Giovanni and Bryson's reactions were the same; they both had a dumbstruck look on their faces.  I took a step to the right and looked at Eros and boy was he mad!. His jaw was clenched, fists were balled up and eyes were full of anger. I'm going to admit, Eros looked so intimidating right now.

Something bad is going to happen, I just feel it.

"What are you doing here?" He bit out, anger seeping through his words. Peter seemed unfazed by the danger that Eros's words held and kept smirking.

"What do you think I'm doing? I came here to train princess Violet." Peter replied in a mocking tone. My brows shot up, Peter was in a lot of trouble.  Eros looked even angrier, his eyes turned black and all of a sudden, a fist connected with Peter's jaw.

"I may be your cousin, but I am still your prince and  soon to be king. You won't talk to me in such a manner." He growled, lowering his hand to the side and Peter spat out blood. I looked at Bryson and Giovanni and was surprised to see that they were staring at the scene in a normal way, as if Eros reacted the way he should and gave Peter what he deserved. Peter glared at Eros rubbing his now sore spot.

"No wonder Uncle sent you here, always fighting with your brother." Peter shook his head with a sly smirk on his face. Eros was about to choke Peter but thankfully Bryson interfered. He stood in front of Eros blocking his way.

"Let it go Eros, you can deal with him later, but not now." Eros's eyes landed on me but they quickly wandered to somewhere else. He fixed his shirt and glared at Peter, running a hand through his hair and finally nodded.

"I wonder how you put up with him." Peter pointed out. "He's a self confessed jerk who thinks that everything revolves around him. Anyways, before you and I start training, I wanna get to know you." He winked "Maybe we can have a something something in the future." He wiggled his eyebrows. I can't believe, after everything that has now happened, Peter was acting so normal. My eyes quickly landed on Eros who was growling lowly.

"Never going to happen."

"Over my dead body."

Came the first and second reply from Eros and Giovanni. Bryson cracked a grin and stared chuckling, Peter had a huge smirk on his face while I stood in my place surprised by the answers the both gave. Giovanni and Eros looked at each other, well more like glared. Eros huffed, turning around and walked away while Giovanni stared at the ground for a minute as if contemplating what to do before shaking his head and walking in the opposite direction.

A few seconds passed silently until Bryson decided to break the ice.

"Wanna go to a café?" He suggested. Both of Peter and I agreed.

"Come on then, I know an awesome café a few miles away." All of us followed Bryson and hopped into his 2012 Ford Explorer XLT, me being seated in the back while the two guys in the front. I wondered what was going on in Eros and Giovanni's eyes, but why did they react in such a way.

"Let me guess, there's a hot waitress there?" Peter said looking at Bryson with a smirk on his face.

"Welcome to the family Bro!"

I covered my eyes with my hand and groaned. Great, as if Bryson wasn't enough, now came Peter.

---

I rolled my eyes as Bryson and Peter drooled over the blonde waitress. Boys will always be boys, perverts.

"I'm going to ask her on a date." Peter stated wickedly as a smile played on his face. Bryson didn't seem to hear anything since he was still looking at the waitress who I guess was serving table number five.  I slapped Bryson on the chest making him wake up from his little fantasy.