Will he die?

Though Taehyung was still suffering from depression, that night after the kiss he felt happy, but yet still sad.

Taehyung's alarm had just rang, he dragged his lazy ass out of bed and made breakfast. He ate his pan cakes and walked to school. On his way out he bumped into Jimin. He was so embarrassed about yesterday that he couldn't say anything.

"Good morning Tae~" Jimin squealed.

"G-good morning." Taehyung replied.

Jimin ran over to Taehyung as is he was a celebrity, he clung onto his arms and walked all the way to school like that. Taehyung acting cute and embarrassed making Jimin blush.

"Hey Jimin let go, please." Taehyung said as he grabbed Jimin's hands off his arm.

Jimin walked by Taehyung's side from their lockers to their class room until they sat down in their seats. 

*Time Lapse* 

The bell rang for the last period Taehyung and Jimin were both packing up their things ready to go. They walked together back home with Jimin attempting to hold Taehyung's hands. Finally he gave in and they held hands all the way back home. They arrived at their houses parting ways for the day.

Taehyung had just entered his house and noticed that his mother was back home with his dad. His mother hardly ever comes home since she normally works over seas. Seeing her was surprising yet it didn't feel normal... well it never did.

"Ya! Kim Taehyung did you find a girl friend yet? How long has it been? 1 or 2 years?" His mother yelled disrespectfully.

"No, I haven't." Taehyung answered as calm as he could though he was mad.

"Hurry and find one before you face turns ugly like you father's." She said again criticizing her husband.

"Ya, Park Seojun can you not be so disrespectful." His father interfered.

"Mr. Kim Namseok, stay out of this." His mother said again.

Taehyung quietly left the room as they argued, he walked out into the streets, out to a bridge nearby. He looked down thinking how his life would be so much more quiet if he just died, thinking that he was alone and no one loved him. He walked out and stood holding a pole so he wouldn't fall. One wrong move and he'll die. 

Suddenly came Jimin running out to breath, "Tae~  don't!" He yelled.

Taehyung turned around  and jumped off onto the platform. Their eyes, heart, body, and everything connected. Jimin came and hugged Taehyung squeezing him tight.

"Taehyung, please don't ever do this again please." Jimin begged as he cried.

"I'm sorry, I-" Taehyung couldn't finish his own sentence.

"I don't care, but promise not to jump or suicide ever again." Jimin begged again.

"I'll try." Taehyung answered.

Jimin held his precious Taehyung closer, he soon calmed down and they walked to a park to sit. Jimin laying on Taehyung's lap looking up at his face making him blush.

"So tell me what happened Tae." Jimin requested.

"Well my mom came back home and is complaining about me getting a girl friend. Then she starts making fun of my dad and they start arguing. It's so annoying!" Taehyung said furiously.

"I'm sorry my cute Tae." Jimin said as he squished Taehyung's cheeks, " Next time just come to my house."

"I'll think about it." Taehyung answered.

"Hey Tae wanna come to my house and stay for the night?" Jimin asked.

"Can I really?" Taehyung asked excited.

Jimin nodded as he sat back up and was given a hug by Taehyung. They walked together back to Jimin's house, he took his keys from his pocket and opened the door.

"You first." Jimin said and he gestured politely to Taehyung to enter.

Taehyung walked in and saw how organized everything was and how it was so peaceful for once. He waved at a girl sitting on the couch eating chips while watching TV.

"Ya! who's that?" The girl said.

"Nuna, this is my classmate Kim Taehyung he'll be staying for the night." Jimin replied.

"Eomma, Appa this is my classmate Taehyung he'll be staying for the night." Jimin yelled across the room.

Jimin gestured to Taehyung to follow him. He led him up the stairs and into his room. Jimin opened the door and entered with Taehyung following behind. Jimin told Taehyung to sit on his bed while he searched his drawers for clothes. He took out two sets of clothes, one for Taehyung and one for himself. 

"Tae, go shower first I'll shower after." Jimin said as he pointed to the bathroom across from his room. 

Taehyung grabbed the clothes from Jimin's hands and walked into the bathroom. Taehyung took his dirty clothes off and set them aside with Jimin's fresh clothes on top. Taehyung walked into the shower, he turned on the shower and a splashed of cold water hit him. He yelped and quickly stood next to the running water waiting for it to heat up. After a few seconds the water became hot and Taehyung set the temperature to his liking. The water flowed down smoothly along with the shampoo he had put on. 

After twenty minutes Taehyung walked out of the shower with his hair sleeked back. He took a towel and wrapped his around his waist. It was hot so he decided to go back to Jimin's room to change, he grabbed his clothes and walked across to Jimin's room.

He entered the room seeing Jimin doing his homework, "Jimin-ssi."

"Yes?" Jimin answered as he turned towards him.

Jimin couldn't believe his eyes, it was Taehyung standing in front of him shirtless, his face was so red and hot. 

"T-tae? Wh-why are you shirtless?!" Jimin asked.

"What?" Taehyung said as he looked down at his stomach.

He quickly cover himself and rolled on Jimin's bed. Jimin walked over to Taehyung with red burning hot cheeks. He laid down next to Taehyung who was still shirtless, and placed and arm over his shoulder.

"Tae?" Jimin said.

"Yeah?" Taehyung answered.

"Can I kiss you?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung blushed and nodded. Jimin pulled Taehyung's head closer and he leaned closer into a kiss. Their kiss was so passionate that they both wanted more, but knew that they shouldn't go that far. 

Taehyung pulled back, "Jiminie, go take a shower and come back and sleep with me."

Jimin grabbed his clothes and showered while Taehyung dressed himself. By the time Jimin finished showering Taehyung was already half asleep. 

"Tae?" Jimin said.

"Mhmm?" Taehyung answered.

"Scoot over a bit." Jimin asked.

Taehyung moved over making room for him. Jimin climbed in bed and cuddled Taehyung in his arms. Taehyung snuggled and the two of them fell sleep together.

Thanks guys I know this might be cringy and  I know there isn't anything "exciting" (wink wink), but hope you guys enjoyed it and see you in da next chapter.