Back in Time

Jimin, a tall boy around the age of 20 was casually walking in the rain thinking about his past love that had left him 5 years ago. He walked towards a gay bar, opened the door, walked in and sat in his usual spot. He ordered beer, he wasn't in the mood to order something fancy due to the rain making him sad.

Suddenly the music started to play, the DJ said, "What if you could go back in time and change everything into the way you wanted, but you couldn't come back into realty."

Those words made Jimin really want to go back in time. A shadow passed by the entrance of the bar, Jimin looked over his shoulders and saw that the shadow was Taehyung is past love who had suicided. Jimin placed some money onto the table to pay for his drink and rushed out to follow Taehyung.

Outside rainy, cold and dark he ran chasing after Taehyung into an unknown alley he had never been to. Taehyung opened a door that glowed a bright yellow light and walked in leaving Jimin behind in the pouring rain making his decision to enter or not. He reassured himself that all he wanted was to see him again, he turned the door nob and stepped in.

Jimin woke up to the sound of his sister yelling about how he had used her whatever. She ran into his room and demanded money for using her things. Jimin got up looked around he saw that it was morning, but wasn't it night like five minutes ago. He ran into the living room, he looked at the calendar, it read '2011', he turned around and grabbed the newspaper, it read 'Headline News 2011'. Did he really travel back in time?

Jimin turned to his sister who was already annoyed and asked, "What's the date and year?"

She replied, "What's wrong with you, today is May 20, 2011 and it's 8:45 you're gonna be late for school."

Jimin looked at the clock, he had forgotten he had school since he was back in time. He rushed out heading towards the subway where he had last met Taehyung. He ran all the way to the back where Taehyung always stood listening to music while singing along. Jimin spotted Taehyung, he ran towards him and gave him a big hug.

Taehyung was surprised and complained,"What th-the hell! Let go of me!"

Jimin hugged him even tighter. At last he let go, allowing Taehyung to finally breathe.

"Why are you suddenly hugging me pervert." Taehyung exclaimed.

"But... don't you remember how much you loved me?" Jimin said with a puppy face.

"Ha? Love you, I would never fall in love with someone like you." Taehyung lied.

Jimin walked away towards another pole sulking. Taehyung turned and noticed he wanted to go help him, but he didn't want to show Jimin that he liked him. Soon the train came, they boarded, somehow the two ended up next to each other. It was moving smoothly until suddenly there was a quick stop that threw Taehyung right into Jimin. Luckily Jimin was holding on right enough to withstand Taehyung push against him.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked as Taehyung stood back up.

Taehyung nodded and pretended nothing happened. The train was stuck so they had to walk the rest if the way to school. Taehyung following behind Jimin looked at his back and body structure. He thought to himself why does he have such an atractive body, why is he so adorable.

At that moment he crashed into Jimin's back. Jimin turned around to see how it was, and it was Taehyung he patted his head knowing that it might have hurted. Jimin grabbed Taehyung's hands and went to class. The walked into the classroom 'B-6' and sat at their seats. Taehyung who sat behind Jimin stared at Jimin's back the whole time until school ended. 

At last the bell rang and they were all free. Taehyung headed towards the subway with Jimin chasing him from behind. Taehyung came to a stop, turned around and noticed that Jimin was out of breath running after him. They rode home peacefully.

As soon as Taehyung entered his house the could hear his parents yelling at each other which made him frustrated.

He walked over to his parents and said furiously, "Mom! Dad! Can you please stop fighting, it's so annoying that I want to kill myself."

"Fine go kill yourself then! I don't need a son like you!" His mom yelled back angrily.

Taehyung turned around crying as he walked back to his room. He looked out the window from the 2nd floor really wanting to kill himself, but then there stood Jimin who was standing outside. He wiped his tears, opened the window, and looked at Jimin from above.

"Taehyung-ah." Jimin said as he waved happily.

Taehyung waved back. He was really happy that Jimin was there, but yet he thought to himself about how much suffering he had gone through. Jimin sat down by the bushes staring at Taehyung making the both of them blush. 

Jimin thought to himself today was the day which Taehyung was supposed to die, but he didn't I'm so relieved. Taehyung saw lonely Jimin sitting there so he decided to go down and talk to him. He grabbed his jacket, pulled his shoes on and rushed out the door.

"Jimin-ah." Taehyung said running towards him.

Jimin smiled, "Why did you come down?"

"Well I thought you would be lonely so I came to keep you company." Taehyung said.

"Hmm... Oh I know let's go eat dinner. It's on me." Jimin said as he grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him up.

They walked side by side with Jimin's hand brushing Taehyung's hands. Jimin pointed to his left at a restaurant, they walked inside and ordered. The two sat next to eat each other, with Taehyung near the wall and Jimin on the outside. Jimin reached down and started rubbing Taehyung's thighs making him quiver. Jimin moved up closer to Taehyung's cock gently rubbing it. He could feel that Taehyung was getting hard.

Suddenly the waiter walked over, Jimin moved his hand back as fast as possible, the waiter placed their food down and left. Jimin took his chopsticks, took a piece of meat, blew on it and gave it to Taehyung.

"Aaah~ open your mouth." Jimin said laughing.

Taehyung opened his mouth, ate the meat and bit the chopsticks not letting go. Jimin tired pulling it out ,but it didn't work so he just gave Taehyung the chopsticks. Taehyung took the chopsticks from his mouth and began eat.

Jimin looked at Taehyung as he ate and complimented, "Awww~ you're so cute when you eat Tae~"

That made him blush. "Stop teasing me Jimin!" Taehyung pouted.
Jimin laughed and patted his head. They ate together, Jimin paid and the two walked together on the empty streets. Taehyung had arrived at his house on the right, he waved goodbye, but before he could Jimin grabbed his hand.

"Wait." Jimin said as he looked around. "That's your house?"

Taehyung nodded and asked, "Why?"

"That's my house next to your's." Jimin said as he pointed to the building next to Taehyung's house.

"Oh yeah, I heard that a new family just moved in." Taehyung said.

Jimin walked towards Taehyung while he walked backwards until he hit his fence door. Jimin who now had his hand next on the fence next to Taehyung's face leaned closer and closer until Taehyung closed his eyes and he went in for a kiss.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed. And if you guys have any suggestions that you can give me to change something or write a new story feel free to comment it.